PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How worried are you about not having Mankins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get too high on Connolly yet, guys. He did look pretty solid out there tonight but we should all remember that it's the first preseason game. Preseason Week 3 should be the first real test as to whether or not we'll miss Mankins and/or need to upgrade the LG slot.

'Morning, Kontra. Happy Friday. Last night, while I was watching the 1st half on p2p4u (that's all I stuck around for), I kept on bouncing over here tryin' ta find out whatchoo were sayin' 'bout what was happenin'. I popped by 'bout a half a dozen times and.... nuthin'.
It was sweet seeing Gillette full again. The ivy on the bridge side wall is gettin' all long and stuff. There. That's 'bout all the football analysis I'm observant enough to decipher. Thank God Lawfirm broke one for over 2 1/2 yards finally with the 7 yard td run. I was gettin' impatient with him a little. Well, ima just wait for Kontra to fill me in on all the rest from upon high.

Connolly looked like a pro-bowler. I believe that it was Connolly as the pulling guard with the three tight ends on one of the touchdowns.

I agree that it is early to give him a starting spot, or to say we won't miss Mankins.

However, I miss Mankins a lot less than I did last week. I would note that we still need depth, even if Connolly starts.

Don't get too high on Connolly yet, guys. He did look pretty solid out there tonight but we should all remember that it's the first preseason game. Preseason Week 3 should be the first real test as to whether or not we'll miss Mankins and/or need to upgrade the LG slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft