PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How will Randy do in the game sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
is he going to be a decoy again or will he have a TD or two?

I expect another decoy show from Moss with Cromartie and another helper keeping him in tow

Look for Welker to bust out,Maybe a rare good showing from Stallworth as well.

Antonio Cromartie and Jammer will trade off on him and keep him out of the endzone.

dont be so sure my friend...23 td's is alot...he is bound to get one sooner or later

LT knows something about putting up big numbers. I think if it is windy this will come down to the running game.

Moss will not be held in check again.

As good as Cromartie may be at CB, Moss is just that much better at WR. He will find a way to be a playmaker in this game.

LT knows something about putting up big numbers. I think if it is windy this will come down to the running game.

Watch for maroney to have another break out game as well

He'll score 7 touchdowns. The chick with the restraining order will chase him around the field and he'll be forced to haul ass to reach his 500 yard limit so he doesn't get in trouble.

:singing: :rolleyes: :bricks:

He will have a good game. Two TDs. Don't lose faith in the power of the force. Belichick used him as a decoy to lull Indy into a false sense of security. It will work for the Bolts too.

You forget too soon how many great catches he made in double and triple coverage this year. Check out the movies in the tribute here:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=74118

Last edited:
He'll score 7 touchdowns. The chick with the restraining order will chase him around the field and he'll be forced to haul ass to reach his 500 yard limit so he doesn't get in trouble.

:singing: :rolleyes: :bricks:

I like this post.

I think he has a good game, 75 yards, a couple TDs. I think Stallworth busts it this week, though.

I would be shocked if San Diego doesnt blitz even with how good their front 4 is. If they do blitz, it will open up more chances for Moss. However Tom Brady no longer has a reason to try to force it to him when someone else is open.

I hope so!

January 2008

Maroney 22 for 122 against the Jaguars

LaClassian Tomligimpy 28 for 70 against the Titans and the Colts.

Face it. The Patriots do EVERYTHING well. They just hadn't pushed the RUN button until December.

Maroney had 2 100+ yard rushing games in December, just like LaClassian. He's a second year player, he's fresher (not overused early in the season like LT) and he didn't have to sit out the end of a tight game last Sunday with a hurt knee.

You still think "running" is a weakness for the Pats versus the Chargers?

How much man-man does SD play? I wonder if they'll put Cromartie on him a few times one on one given his size and athletic ability?
BB & TB will take what the defense gives them as usual, and I assume Brady will be very conscious of hitting the open guy and not giving SD shots at turnovers.

Maybe SD relies on their athletic abilities and tries to cover the big threats with minimal guys to keep the lb's free to minimize Welker, Watson, & Donte underneath.

Man, do you guys believe this? We talk about taking away Randy Moss, then maybe taking away Welker, and what does that leave Brady?
Donte, Ben, Jabar, LoMo, & Faulk. That's a lot of options.

Indy tore up Sd's pass defense, and was only thwarted by bone headed to's in scoring territory:
Marvin trying a spin move.
Peyton grossly over throwing Wayne.
Addai dropping an easy screen underneath.

Windy and wet is bad... bitter cold, which is what is forecasted, is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back