PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much did the cutting of Haynseworth impact this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goz421

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Think about it. If your not going to go out and play like your life depends upon it then your not going to be around. What a message. Bunch of no no names on defense playing for their very right just to be in the game.

Was beautiful to watch.

I thought about that and I don't think it had much of a positive impact.

I just think that the team had their backs up against the wall and played desperate and the Jets didn't

Haynesworth had nothing to do with last night, last week or the week before...

He chose to be insignificant while here, merely taking up space..

it had a positive impact. its always a good thing to cut loose of a massive turd.

I don't think Haynesworth being cut did anything to affect the culture of accountability Belichick has already built into this team.

It's not like he's the first recognizable player to be cut this season. Of all of them, his was clearly the least surprising to the locker room.

Last edited:
Haynsworth played while Deaderick and Brace were on IR. He did a reasonable job, but certainly not good enough to keep once they were activated.

Put me in the group that think it had no effect. The defense was wired from the get go. That had nothing to do with releasing Albert Haynesworth.

Well, I am sure some of them were happy he was gone, but I doubt it affected their effort.

Speaking fro the perspective of a coach. The vibe running through a team has a lot to do with the coach.

We have seen this team rebound repeatedly after coach makes cuts.

We moan and groan on these boards while coach B, doesn't listen and goes about simply winning.

Haynesworth had nothing to do with last night, last week or the week before...

He chose to be insignificant while here, merely taking up space..

Was he insignificant when he got blown off the line of scrimmage, because of lack of effort, against the Giants, which resulted in a Jacobs touchdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes