PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

how many charger trolls are left creeping around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we play with our three most important offensive players
crippled or out of the game. our q-back legs are so bad
he can barely walk.

travel cross country to play in weather
65 degrees colder than they were in the day before. hold Brady to 21
points.

pick him off 3 times and you are bragging?

IF LT was in the game you would have lost

if you guys are the greatest team ever I am feeling damn good about my Bolts !

Really? This is the **** you're gonna come with after all your garbage this week?

Lame excuses?

******* weak, man.

we play with our three most important offensive players
crippled or out of the game. our q-back legs are so bad
he can barely walk.

travel cross country to play in weather
65 degrees colder than they were in the day before. hold Brady to 21
points.

pick him off 3 times and you are bragging?

IF LT was in the game you would have lost

if you guys are the greatest team ever I am feeling damn good about my Bolts !

As a Charger fan, You make me sick, coming here and giving excuses. Our team lost, period. Come here and give them kudos or shut up and stay away :mad:

As a Charger fan, You make me sick, coming here and giving excuses. Our team lost, period. Come here and give them kudos or shut up and stay away :mad:
:rocker: :rocker: i love it

SDFan, you are a classy poster, sorry your team lost, it's fans like you that deserve a championship.............

SDFan, you are a classy poster, sorry your team lost, it's fans like you that deserve a championship.............

Thanks buddy, my heart is aching for a championship :(

SDFan, do me a favor and please don't buy into any of this LT is soft crap ok? The guy was hurt, he tried to go and could not. It's not like Turner is some back up stiff, the guy could start for over half of the teams in the NFL. Don't you think LT wanted to be on the field; I'm reading and hearing alot of crap (mostly from nitwits on the NFL network) that he should have sucked it up and played.

Don't buy into it is all I'm saying..........

SDFan, do me a favor and please don't buy into any of this LT is soft crap ok? The guy was hurt, he tried to go and could not. It's not like Turner is some back up stiff, the guy could start for over half of the teams in the NFL. Don't you think LT wanted to be on the field; I'm reading and hearing alot of crap (mostly from nitwits on the NFL network) that he should have sucked it up and played.

Don't buy into it is all I'm saying..........

I think he was hurt and Turner gave us the best chance. If you remember the last play LT was in, he tried to block blitzing Rodney and Rodney just blew by him. He just didn't look right after getting hit on his first carry. Believe me I'm not one of those fan that tries to blame the lost on one guy, they played as a team and lost as a team. I understand how valuable LT is for Chargers and how he has carried them on his back for last 6 years, but one thing I would have liked to see was LT getting up and motivating his teammate, that's what a leader does, but he just doesn't have that kind of personality and I understand. The leader of this team is Rivers and he showed it in that game.

Yeah, he was sulking a bit, but I'm sure he was royally pissed off he wasn't in there, some guys react differently to being injured.

Trust me, you guys will be back next year; it's you, the colts and us again next year, last man standing goes to the SB.........

While I was suprised that alot of Charger fans were admitting the better fan won at the San Diego tribune website, when I tried to congratulate them on the good effort by their team I got nuthin but crap.
Nice to see that a few of the Charger faithfull that have come on to this board are little more intelligent than the ones at the tribune.
I will say they can at least admit when the better team won (you know who you are Colts fans)

What I want to know about LT is why they at least didn't use him as a decoy, or to make one of his redzone TD passes, I know he could've done that. I think the entire team needs to calm down though. too much blah blah blah. You would never see the Pats do that, until they played them again and beat them, then they would call them out. You win, then you can call the other team out.
Course it's not the whole team, but it's annoying.

What I want to know about LT is why they at least didn't use him as a decoy, or to make one of his redzone TD passes, I know he could've done that. I think the entire team needs to calm down though. too much blah blah blah. You would never see the Pats do that, until they played them again and beat them, then they would call them out. You win, then you can call the other team out.
Course it's not the whole team, but it's annoying.

I think it's the youth, this team is too young and they are not yet seasoned enough to understand that you do your talking on the field not off the field, but they'll learn.

I think it's the youth, this team is too young and they are not yet seasoned enough to understand that you do your talking on the field not off the field, but they'll learn.

That starts with the Head Coach and the Veteran leaders on the team.
If the Veteran Leaders on the team are the ones who typically do the talking *cough* Steelers, Ravens and Chargers *cough cough*; then typically these are the results.

Overall, yes, the Chargers are a young team; but Tomlinson is in his 7th year? Merriman in his 4th or 5th? Olshansky even more than that? Rivers in his 4th? These aren't kids. These ARE your veteran leaders that are supposed to be setting the example. To me, that would be troubling.

I think it's the jackholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back