PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do you think Welker feels ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might not actually remember his name or the fact he played for the patriots anymore.

Welker?}???????????????????

How about Peytie Duckling????????????????????????? How does HE feel? Biggest me first joke QB in NFL history STB to start last year's Super Bowl and was NEVER EVEN IN THE GAME!!

What is the over/under on the Manning Ballwash Convention 2015? a day? a week?

it has got to eat Manning alive that he score 8 F***ing points on a Seattle team that was inferior to one that Brady score 28 on.

Good thing Peyton has some experience making papa john pizza. He needs a jump start on that second career.

Maybe peyton can teach welker the pizza business and hope welker does not drop it.

Look, Welker was for the most part the heart of the receiving core for years. He was one of the main reasons for the Pats success for years. I feel a little sad that he missed out on this one. I also feel bad, that at age 33 he should consider retiring because of all the concussions.

Edelman, however, has been absolutely clutch.

He should feel like **** for losing us the SB in 2011. We could have had 5 right now.

What a worthless loser he is/was.

Welker?}???????????????????

How about Peytie Duckling????????????????????????? How does HE feel? Biggest me first joke QB in NFL history STB to start last year's Super Bowl and was NEVER EVEN IN THE GAME!!

What is the over/under on the Manning Ballwash Convention 2015? a day? a week?
Well, rest assured over in the Broncos they still feel Peyton is way better than Cheatin' Tom with his Cheatin' Ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back