PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking at the next 5 games, what do you think our record will be by Thanksgiving?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

After the next five going into Thanksgiving, we will be:

• 2-8

• 3-7

• 4-6

• 5-5

• 6-4

• 7-3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
D4EC096E-B14C-4991-9021-03CBC62B3B33.jpeg

This schedule for now appears very manageable. There’s not a game here I don’t think we can win.

I would say worse case would be 4-6. Best case would honestly be 7-3.

5-5/6-4 feels most likely to me.

I think 6-4. Soft stretch of the schedule so I think we get some close wins and probably drop one we shouldn't. All in all I would be happy to be 6-4 all things considered.

Meant to vote 5-5, not 4-6. Think 3-2 is very doable.

I think we go 4-1 in that stretch, with the lone loss being the game we can't beat the refs + the other team and/or some unfortunate fumble and/or any other number of infuriating reasons.

6we7rq.gif

;)

I haven't watched them play at all, but the Jets are winning some game so far. They may not be the gimmes we usually assume they are.

Not to invent a problem that doesn't exist. Five wins wouldn't surprise me at all.

I haven't watched them play at all, but the Jets are winning some game so far. They may not be the gimmes we usually assume they are.

Not to invent a problem that doesn't exist. Five wins wouldn't surprise me at all.
I need to see more Jets games too.

If they end up being the Jets we’ve seen in the past, we’ll sweep again. But if the wins the last couple weeks aren’t flukes, they may split with us.

Simply enough though, if the run defense shores up a bit.. there’s no reason to think this team can’t sweep the next 5. Chubb and J Taylor are probably the biggest factors for us to reach that over the next month.

Split with the Jete.
Beat da Bear
Beat the Colt
Loss to the Brown

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Split with the Jete.
Beat da Bear
Beat the Colt
Loss to the Brown

I can see this happening, with even a loss vs the Clots if they're healthy & Ryan isn't complete trash by then...

Either way, 5-5 or 4-6, it's still wheel-spinning... I want us to be Sellers at the trade deadline.

I can see this happening, with even a loss vs the Clots if they're healthy & Ryan isn't complete trash by then...

Either way, 5-5 or 4-6, it's still wheel-spinning... I want us to be Sellers at the trade deadline.
This ain't baseball cap. And if BB wasn't selling in the 2020 trade deadline, he ain't *ever* gonna be a trade deadline seller (unless he's getting rid of a malcontent or nonfit).

That said I could see them dealing a WR but that's more dealing the surplus than being sellers.

Last edited:
Split with the Jete.
Beat da Bear
Beat the Colt
Loss to the Brown
Looks about right. At 5-5 to get to a winning season then they have to beat 4 of (@Min, Billsx2, Mia, @LV, @Ari, Cin). No gimmes in there.

I also think Mac has to heal up and come back soon for that to happen.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back