PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How could Chad Jackson have helped us win Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstAndGoal

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I figured I'd start a thread on this much more interesting topic than the ones on the board. Feel free to put your thoughts on how Chad would have secured a win. ROFL

He would have had the Dolphins standing around amazed at his combine runs and catches from Youtube on the stadium screen.

Last edited:
**sigh**..........

maybe he could have made a tackle

Along these same lines ;) .... Tom Jackson just said it's all because we lost Asante.:horn:

It still makes me sad seeing Sam Aiken at WR instead of CJ. I don't think Aiken really strikes fear in any opposing DBs :(

CJ would have made a nice cheerleader on the sidelines to get the guys motivated and play better and he should be more likely to wear a cheerleader's skirt because the worthless piece of sh!t has no balls

It still makes me sad seeing Sam Aiken at WR instead of CJ. I don't think Aiken really strikes fear in any opposing DBs :(

I'm thinking that Moss isn't really striking any fear in anybody right now either.

This topic made me laugh out loud. Well done.

The fact that Jackson hasn't been signed by any of the teams who are extremely weak at WR means that there really is something with him that even the doubters didn't see.

If Chad Jackson were still on the team:

We would have Tom Brady back there, because he would have distracted Pollard by dancing on the sidelines.

World Hunger would be eradicated because he would be dancing on the sidelines .

Ronnie Brown would have fumbled 5 times, because he would be distracted by Chad dancing on the sidelines.

The Defense would have showed up, because he would get them all fired up, laughing at Chad dancing on the sidelines....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes