PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad are the new jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear whatever Pats jersey you want whenever and wherever you want regardess of your age as long as you're happy about it....enjoy.

If its a Jets jersey...the same applies.....you will just look like a douchbag....accept it and enjoy.

Last edited:
Do adults really wear jerseys to watch the games? Do they wear cleats too?

Yes, and probably will when I'm an old man too.

Nothing wrong with that.

A long time ago, I heard someone say that no male over the age of 21 should ever wear a player's game jersey. As someone who wears team hats, jackets, sweatshirt and t-shirts (but not indvidual players' gear), I agree. Only my opinion, but watching Curt Schilling with a Lawrence Taylor game jersey on this week only re-inforced that thought to me.

ugh..i want new jerseys but 99..

i will just get the gronk one off of those sites that sells fake ones..where i got my welker one..for $35 and its all stitched and looks legit

Seems the US and UK have very different attitudes with jerseys!

It is normal for adults to wear football (soccer) jerseys when out and about and no-one thinks anything of it!

I don't see anything wrong with it!

Considering I can't really see these hung up in shops over here in the UK and I'm not sure on whether I'll be visiting this year, can someone comment on the quality of the print?

I heard it was going to be better on these replicas than Reebok. If so, I would have no problem with the extra $20...the Reebok replicas had a habit of wearing down on the screen print after a fair few washes and I never invested in one after my first. What are the Nike prints like on the replicas?

I tend to get Jerseys a size up for some breathing room anyway...so considering these are tight fit designs I'll definitely be doing the same thing.

As for wearing Jerseys as an adult...why the hell not? You're supposed to be a fan aren't you? Buy a jersey and put it on. Half the stuff I love about going to a soccer game over here is the sea of two different colours!

Last edited:

Nahhh, most people wear their tom brady jersey during sex to pretend they're banging giselle.

Get these collectors items while you can:

patriots-237.jpg

Albert Haynesworth Super Bowl Authentic Jersey, 2012 Super Bowl XLVI Authentic Patriots Jerseys

Last edited:
I just tried on one of the new replica's and here's my take:

Pros:

Numbers are more durable, I don't think they'll wear away as quickly in the wash

The fabric is better overall.. however...

Cons:

The fabric while better is not at all breathable, you almost feel like you're wearing a polo.

If they were $50 sure. $100, no way. I felt the same way about the Reebok replicas, I'm not paying 80 bucks for crappy screen printed numbers.

this is exactly why ppl here usually DON'T wear jerseys most of the time...we don't want to turn into some euro-wuss. :D

this is exactly why ppl here usually DON'T wear jerseys most of the time...we don't want to turn into some euro-wuss. :D

When i was in college i say lots of jerseys around campus. I still see them out and about

I enjoy wearing my jerseys on gamedays as do many adults in this country regardless of the pretentious amongst us who feel they are superior in their tshirts and polos.

It is normal for adults to wear football (soccer) jerseys when out and about and no-one thinks anything of it!

I don't see anything wrong with it!

Actually, they only wear them on match days, as I found out to my embarrassment while living in Manchester a decade ago while flaunting my Man City shirt. "Are they playing today?" was the question I got over and over. I can laugh about it now. :)

Just an FYI, I got my customized Nike jersey in the mail today and I am happy with it so far. It is the low end one with iron on numbers and letters. Since there is no mesh on the numbers it should (in theory) help them last longer and I like the feel of the material.

I have no problem with adults wearing jerseys, especially since I do so myself. But what I do have a problem with is seeing someone in some 17 year old jersey with the italic number 28 and the name "Martin" (or "Coates"). Update your collection, people! :D

I have been known to break out my royal blue Vincent Brown on occasion. As far as updating the collection, I am the cheap SOB that buys the 50% off jersey when guys leave town. Dillon throwback: $18, at the pro-shop. I almost bought the whole rack. almost.

I wear an official game day jock and a mouthpeice. You are taking a big chance if you don't.

But I do draw the line at cleats- they tear up the carpeting.

time to hit marshalls and load up on the old ones.

I could use a ty warren or a meriweather

I saw them for the first time at ****s yesterday. Look like good quality..but not $100 quality

Anyone know how much those cost to make.are we talking under $5?

Last edited:
I saw them for the first time at ****s yesterday. Look like good quality..but not $100 quality

Anyone know how much those cost to make.are we talking under $5?

Bout tree fitty

I'm waiting until the limited jerseys come out, I want to see what they look like.

Attachments

• Enrico_Coveri_versace_dolce_gabbana_milan_menswear_09_spring_summer_preppy_trend-thumb-430x385.jpg
    Enrico_Coveri_versace_dolce_gabbana_milan_menswear_09_spring_summer_preppy_trend-thumb-430x385.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft