PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Horst, Mankins, & Neal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As I view it, these are the three most important guys on the field tonight. If they can contain Stroud and Henrderson, we should do very wellon Offense.

If Stoud and Henderson are allowed to disrupt and push the pocket, we could have our hands full.

Agree/Disagree?

Famous tax law case, Helvering v. Horst. Don't think that's who you're talking about here. Who are you talking about here?

Probably Hochstein. (pronounced HOKE-stine.) ;)

Agree

Well thats is definetly what we must do on the offensive side of the ball. This is especially important for the running game. So I would predict that we will not see too many run inside. The passing game will be fine, when hasn't it been all year. I will also add that we must put pressure on Leftwich, which I believe we will be able to do. The Jags offense doesn't particularly scare me, they have tall receivers, including the ageless wonder Jimmy Smith. But we can cover them one-on-one, which should allow us to use some creative blitzing schemes. The linebakers must be able to get favorable match-ups and hit Byron on every down. If Leftwich plays the whole game, then he posses no threat to run the ball, however I do not think that he will last past the third quarter. Garrard is much more of a running threat, but he is a huge downgrade as a passer. Score prediction 31-17.

RxJock1120 said:
Well thats is definetly what we must do on the offensive side of the ball. This is especially important for the running game. So I would predict that we will not see too many run inside. The passing game will be fine, when hasn't it been all year. I will also add that we must put pressure on Leftwich, which I believe we will be able to do. The Jags offense doesn't particularly scare me, they have tall receivers, including the ageless wonder Jimmy Smith. But we can cover them one-on-one, which should allow us to use some creative blitzing schemes. The linebakers must be able to get favorable match-ups and hit Byron on every down. If Leftwich plays the whole game, then he posses no threat to run the ball, however I do not think that he will last past the third quarter. Garrard is much more of a running threat, but he is a huge downgrade as a passer. Score prediction 31-17.

Your prediction means zilch, Mr. "Bruschi is Done!!!!".

pats1 said:
Probably Hochstein. (pronounced HOKE-stine.) ;)

That is correct. I don't want to disrespect him by misspelling his name.

No, this is not a "beauty contest" match up but it is one of the more important matchups of the game. All games are games are won or lost in the trenches.

PATSNUTme said:
That is correct. I don't want to disrespect him by misspelling his name.

No, this is not a "beauty contest" match up but it is one of the more important matchups of the game. All games are games are won or lost in the trenches.
Chunkypony and I are so proud of how far you've come as a football analyst! :D

I'm not worried about the interior matchup, Mankins and Neal can handle this match-up and Hochstein is there in reserve if needed. The test comes at RT, will Gorin play at a high level or not?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Chunkypony and I are so proud of how far you've come as a football analyst! :D

I'm not worried about the interior matchup, Mankins and Neal can handle this match-up and Hochstein is there in reserve if needed. The test comes at RT, will Gorin play at a high level or not?

I am muti-demensional. I just can't spell it and have no clue what it means. But, it does sound cool.

PATSNUTme said:
I am muti-demensional. I just can't spell it and have no clue what it means. But, it does sound cool.
muti=the root of mutant
demensional: demen=the root of demented; si=Spanish for 'okay I'll have another beer'; nal=Southern slang corruption of the word 'null' or zero.

Translated its a technical term for 'beer obssessed sub-human loser', oddly enough the protoype for most current adult cartoon characters. I guess we can blame Homer Simpson and Chode on you?
:p

Box_O_Rocks said:
muti=the root of mutant
demensional: demen=the root of demented; si=Spanish for 'okay I'll have another beer'; nal=Southern slang corruption of the word 'null' or zero.

Translated its a technical term for 'beer obssessed sub-human loser', oddly enough the protoype for most current adult cartoon characters. I guess we can blame Homer Simpson and Chode on you?
:p

That's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case