PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HOF QB Jim Kelly says the Pats are vulnerable this year

Re: Re: HOF QB Jim Kelly says the Pats are vulnerable this year

The Bills are "vulnerable" EVERY year.

And "vulnerable" would be a huuge improvement in status for the Jets. :D

oh geez......he's a regular genius

the flip side is that boyce and dobson pan out and the offense is just as effective

but I think the defense will be the biggest improvement....it will give up less than 300 points, and have a 3rd down conversion rate in the low 30's......

The title of this thread should be

"HOF QB Jim Kelly reads yahoo story about the Pats being vulnerable this year and repeats it."

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't come out the gate firing on all cylinders when it comes to offense but I feel like the defense will be on point this year. 2 very good corners, a 3rd potential very good corner, a great slot corner, an elite calibre FS, a veterean/hitter at SS. Good depth athletic ability at LB and what should be an upgraded interior passrush along with Chandler Jones healthy and stronger. If we can get some timely offense we should roll for the first half of the year then take off late if we stay healthy. IMO this patriots team because of the defense and running game should be as good as any other in the past 5 seasons.

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't come out the gate firing on all cylinders when it comes to offense but I feel like the defense will be on point this year. 2 very good corners, a 3rd potential very good corner, a great slot corner, an elite calibre FS, a veterean/hitter at SS. Good depth athletic ability at LB and what should be an upgraded interior passrush along with Chandler Jones healthy and stronger. If we can get some timely offense we should roll for the first half of the year then take off late if we stay healthy. IMO this patriots team because of the defense and running game should be as good as any other in the past 5 seasons.

like last year......

it's funny how everyone has jumped on the "hernandez is in jail..pats will suck this year". They still have Brady BB and Kraft and Gronk will be back with a strong running game

it's funny how everyone has jumped on the "hernandez is in jail..pats will suck this year". They still have Brady BB and Kraft and Gronk will be back with a strong running game
It's wishful thinking. Good luck with that.

It's wishful thinking. Good luck with that. Our offend will be fine.

It's wishful thinking. Good luck with that. Our offend will be fine.

No doubt.......

For openers, two words TOM BRADY

Our "O" line is back, intact and very talented. One of the best in the NFL

Running game looks to be stronger, from all reports Ridley and Vereen have been working out all off season in Foxboro and look solid.

Tight ends looks to me to be amongst the best in football. Of course Gronk is key and crucial, I think it reasonable to anticipate a return to full health, at worst by mid season.

Receivers are a quite interesting group, expect to see some kind of pick up - either a trade or something to help, certainly there is a lot of upside potential with this batch of rookies, we picked up a couple of solid vets that should stabilize and teach, we certainly have a very talented slot reciever with about the only question being that of health. Certainly no reason to panic and I see a lot of reasons to get excited with this group of WRs.

All of which brings us back to the #1 reason to not worry and get really excited about this offense.....it's those two names when put together should remind even the biggest doubter that there is nothing to worry about:

TOM BRADY

TOM BRADY, sports fans, is your QB...........how could anyone possibly overlook what TB brings??

it's funny how everyone has jumped on the "hernandez is in jail..pats will suck this year". They still have Brady, BB and Kraft and Gronk will be back with a strong running game

What position does Kraft play?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back