PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hines is a crybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? Seriously, what are you saying?

The best part of that video is he is calling for the training staff before the play even ends.

your saying: oh its great how he called for trainer too!

well..im sure during the 49ers game that they were calling for trainer when he got laid out twice in that game.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...128&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

pretty sure he was squirming around on the ground after Willis hit him..2nd time he gets up and looks around like "what just happened.."

Last edited:
I can have the court reporter read it back if you like.

what makes u think Torry Holt is better?

hes got like 30 more catches but less yards, TDs and no way was he ever as dynamic as Randy

what makes u think Torry Holt is better?

hes got like 30 more catches but less yards, TDs and no way was he ever as dynamic as Randy

Never said he was, but it is debatable now that you mention it.

I can have the court reporter read it back if you like.

I was talking to Stratos who posted a list of WRs, so yeah you can have a court reporter read it back, dumbass.

Never said he was, but it is debatable now that you mention it.

No it's not debatable. How about we ask NFL defenders. Probably a unanimous victory for Moss.

your saying: oh its great how he called for trainer too!

well..im sure during the 49ers game that they were calling for trainer when he got laid out twice in that game.

pretty sure he was squirming around on the ground after Willis hit him..2nd time he gets up and looks around like "what just happened.."

Brainy Smurf: Is it much further Papa Smurf?
Papa Smurf: Not much further my little smurfs.
Jokey Smurf: [diffrent location] Is it much further Papa Smurf?
Papa Smurf: Not much Further my little smurfs
Grouchy Smurf: [third location] Is it much further papa smurf?
Papa Smurf: Yes it is!

Hey tools - read every post very slowly and all your questions will be answered. Again, these list came from the "PROS" - Pro Football Weekly, and ESPN.

Who is the better all around reciever between Holt and Moss- Not even close - Holt is. He goes over the middle, has more catches, more blocks, etc... and Moss has been in the league longer...

Moss has a lot of ground to catch up with the big boys - Rice and Harrison.
I am not going to say that moss isn't one of the most "talented" recievers that has ever played the game, but for some to rank him number two? That makes me wonder. As far as recievers go, I would say that Rice is a unanimous number 1 Marvin Harrison would probably be second when he retires. A couple others others would be Michael Irvin and Lynn Swan. Having alot of physical talent isn't the only key to being great.

I am not going to say that moss isn't one of the most "talented" recievers that has ever played the game, but for some to rank him number two? That makes me wonder. As far as recievers go, I would say that Rice is a unanimous number 1 Marvin Harrison would probably be second when he retires. A couple others others would be Michael Irvin and Lynn Swan. Having alot of physical talent isn't the only key to being great.

Michael Irvin over Randy Moss? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore