PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hines is a crybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is............... I guess you guys are copying the Rams this year. :rolleyes:

Does it ever occur to you to direct some of your rage towards that pathetic Owner Huizenga that trots out sh!t onto the field each and every year. Doesn't that frustrate you.

And for the record........... NO, I wouldn't want Ward, not as a WR for the Patriots, or as a business partner.

Feel free to head to FH when it gets back up and that will answer your question. My only hope now is that Wayne doesn't got big name fishing this off-season by dumping Cam and attemtping to reel in a big name coach like Parcells.

Cam has done an awesome job with the offense so far and I can't wait to see the unit continue to grow and learn under him. We had a really good draft for offense in 2007 and if we can start to replace the defense this team could be a perrinial contender for years to come.

And why roll your eyes after your Rams and Fins comparison? I didn't say anything about that in my previous post.

Last edited:
Cam has done an awesome job with the offense so far

You're 0-8. :confused:
Can't be that "awesome" can it? When you haven't won a game yet?

"Awesome". Hmm. There's spin, and then there's SPIN, I guess.
:bricks:

pprr6zd.jpg

I don't care what you guys say about Ward, you're total homers if your not a HUGE fan of his. Man, that's my favorite offensive player in the league right there. Kids playing pop warner ball should be forced to watch film on him.

Last edited:
Block on Ed Reed speaks for itself.

Last edited:
You're 0-8. :confused:
Can't be that "awesome" can it? When you haven't won a game yet?

"Awesome". Hmm. There's spin, and then there's SPIN, I guess.
:bricks:

You're not beating any one giving 30+ points a game with your superstar running back injured and now with your pro-bowl receiver now traded and your play maker on defense out for the entire year. Yeremiah Bell had a much bigger impact then people thought, not to mention our safety crew has been so badly decimated with injuries we are currently starting Jason Allen and Cameron Worrell.

Learn something about the Dolphins before you pretend like you know enough to comment on them.

I don't care what you guys say about Ward, you're total homers if your not a HUGE fan of his. Man, that's my favorite offensive player in the league right there. Kids playing pop warner ball should be forced to watch film on him.

Wide receiver blocking is so over looked in this league. Why do you guys think Willie Parker always gets free when he runs to the outside?

Chris Chambers is one of the best downfield blockers too, something I will definitely miss of him.

Learn something about the Dolphins before you pretend like you know enough to comment on them.
why should he?you know absolutely nothing about football and yet you continue to comment .you make the most ridicules ludacris predictions and are proven wrong over and over again and you still keep making a ass of yourself making predictions .

To admit blocking is an important trait for a WR would be to admit Randy Moss isn't perfect.

Please don't even try to suggest Ward is anywhere near the level that Moss is. Randy Moss is a legend and one of the best players to ever step on a football field.

Please don't even try to suggest Ward is anywhere near the level that Moss is. Randy Moss is a legend and one of the best players to ever step on a football field.

Let's not go and call Randy a legend or one of the best players to step on a field, but he clearly is one of the most talented receivers to play the game. He could have been the best to ever step on the field given his talent if he had half the heart or work ethic of a Hines Ward. I do believe no one is capable of playing the deep ball in the air as well as Moss. That said, he can't block. He takes plays off. He's lazy in the off-season. He has been selfish at times. He has been a quitter at times. He is having a great year and doing plenty to resurect a poor reputation, but you lose all credibility with me when you call him one of the greatest players to step on the field. If you sincerely believe that, then we view the game through different lenses.

I'm not suggesting Ward is Randy's equivalent. They are practically polar opposites. I never brought up Randy in all truth. The purpose of this who thread was to counter the silly Pat fans' common claim that Hines is a crybaby.

Nice block, still a crybaby

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Randy Moss is one of the greatest players to ever step on the field. The Patriots will likely break the points record this year, overtaking the 98 Vikings. Who would be the one link between those two offenses? Randy Moss. Whether you want to admit it or not, Moss is an all-time great.

He's lucky he didn't break his own neck. And considering he threw his helmet into Reed's chin he'll probably get fined for it. More of a dirty play than anything. Helmet to chin and Reed's not looking. Yeah, what a great play :rolleyes:

you lose all credibility with me when you call him one of the greatest players to step on the field. If you sincerely believe that, then we view the game through different lenses.

nobody here cares what you think :rolleyes: never mind if they are credible in your eyes or not lol.your the last person to talk about credibility with threads you've started like the pats are punks .you've said in your own words that your here to try to annoy and agitate patriots fans.so spare us douche bag.

You're not beating any one giving 30+ points a game with your superstar running back injured and now with your pro-bowl receiver now traded and your play maker on defense out for the entire year. Yeremiah Bell had a much bigger impact then people thought, not to mention our safety crew has been so badly decimated with injuries we are currently starting Jason Allen and Cameron Worrell.

I've watched more Dolphins games than you have in your brief time on this Earth.

You say your offense is "awesome". Were your offense "awesome" you would not be 0-8. You have no QB and No offensive line, and since Chambers got dealt, no WRs. That doesn't equal an "awesome" offense. At times, they're able to move the ball. They're not 2006 Oakland, but they are very, VERY far from "Awesome".

Miami is 18th in YPG at 322.1 ypg.
Miami is tied for 14th in Yards per Attempt at 5.3
Miami tied for 14th in Points per game at 20.8
Miami is 12th in rushing at 116.5 ypg (1+ game without Brown, number hasn't dropped much)
Miami is 17th in passing at 222.4 ypg (1 game without Chambers)

That is an average at best offense. There's nothing "awesome" there. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Oh, and pay your bets.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Randy Moss is one of the greatest players to ever step on the field. The Patriots will likely break the points record this year, overtaking the 98 Vikings. Who would be the one link between those two offenses? Randy Moss. Whether you want to admit it or not, Moss is an all-time great.

Dude, for real. You have a player ON YOUR TEAM RIGHT NOW worthy of debate for such a label and you jump on the Randy Moss bandwagon like a 12 year old little boy who never played football. You're clueless. You didn't even qualify your statement by saying "one if the greatest receivers". You said greatest player.

Do I honestly have to debate with a Patsy fan than Tom Brady deserves that label more than Moss? Wow. You're a discrace to your own fan base. Go get in front of a mirror right now and take a long hard look. Get it together man. Your betraying your own team. Your betraying the game. Your betraying yourself. You embarrass me. You embarrass Patsy fans. You embarrass yourself.

Last edited:
He's lucky he didn't break his own neck. And considering he threw his helmet into Reed's chin he'll probably get fined for it. More of a dirty play than anything. Helmet to chin and Reed's not looking. Yeah, what a great play :rolleyes:

This deserves no response for its ignorance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back