PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jv320i

On the Roster
Reaction score
Trying to remember who Bill Cowher made the punching motion at during a game he was coaching. If I remember correctly someone picked off a Steelers QB and as the defender ran the ball past Cowher, he made like he was gonna deck him. Anyone recall who the player was?

Thanks.

Trying to remember who Bill Cowher made the punching motion at during a game he was coaching. If I remember correctly someone picked off a Steelers QB and as the defender ran the ball past Cowher, he made like he was gonna deck him. Anyone recall who the player was?

Thanks.

Awww..that whole thing has been blown so far out of proportion! Anyway, I think, if I remember correctly, it was a Safety from Jacksonville. I wanna say Chris Hudson maybe? I think it was around '97 or '98, so you could look up the roster if you're really that inetersted.

Yeah it was Hudson. I remember this, I'm pretty sure it was a 1997 game @ Jaxonville.

Pittsburgh was going to tie the game or take the lead on a FG on the last play, jville blocked it and ran it back all the way. He started towards Hudson like he was gonna run on the field and tackle him.

Love the Fight Song, Patsy. I'd love to see Moss get a ring in 2010. 3 more months till the season begins!

One more month for football for us Canucks. :)

Love the Fight Song, Patsy. I'd love to see Moss get a ring in 2010. 3 more months till the season begins!

One more month for football for us Canucks. :)

Haha thanks man glad you liked it :)

Anyone have video on this? Would love to see it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News