PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello

Jeff

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, glad to be here. I am a Boston native, and followed the Patriots since I was a kid, which puts me in the barely Plunkett-mostly Grogan era. Loved those late 70's teams and Ben Dreith is a name I will never, ever forget. Bad man! I am more fond of the 70's Patriot logo than this new one, but it has grown on me.

I like the Red Sox of course but am not really much of a baseball fan. I don't like the fan profile of the Sox or maybe baseball in general --- way too many kids and people who look like they just caught the game on a lark decision going out the door of Neiman-Marcus or something. Great for a family event, but not my cup of tea. I like football, plain and simple.

Liked the Celtics in the Bird era, but not since (until possibly this season with the new additions, let's see). Still, the 80's were special.

I was embarrassed for our team in the Bears superbowl - now did Ditka run up the score like we are accused of? Who cares. They got crushed.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back