PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have we been set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that to be extremely peculiar as well. Really, there is no explanation but I can't help but believe that if they could have returned to the game that they would have. How can you let your starters sit on the bench during the biggest game of the year. Then again, apparently we did that in 2001 when Belicheck stuck with Bledsoe at PIT instead of going back to Brady even they they said that Brady was well enough to return.

We believe we have the best backups in the league so yes I could believe the pats are being set up...

We believe we have the best backups in the league so yes I could believe the pats are being set up...

Really? You really think Belichick isn't preparing for both Tomlinson and Rivers?
There's not enough difference with Turner and Volek style-wise for the preparation to be all that much different if at all.

I expect Belichick to gameplan for Tomlinson and Rivers. If he gets Turner and Volek, so much the better.

You really think they wouldn't prepare for that? Really? I can't believe you honestly think that.

Set up. HA!

This hit this Jammer put on Reggie Wayne was Jacked -up
6ta71fm.gif

Did you see his face after the hit?
Total and utter pain, like hit with a Mack Truck.

The way Rodney Harrison 'USED' to hit people, when he was in his prime!!

This hit this Jammer put on Reggie Wayne was Jacked -up
6ta71fm.gif

Did you see his face after the hit?
Total and utter pain, like hit with a Mack Truck.

The way Rodney Harrison 'USED' to hit people, when he was in his prime!!

No, he still does. He just doesn't lead with his helmet anymore, because the fines get expensive.

Was there a point to your post, or did you just want to show off a cool gif with Reggie Wayne getting the crap kicked out of him (like always)?

"You will fear us Ron Burgundys!!!"

worst fairweather NFL fans ever

Last edited:
Please the Patriots ran it up big time on teams. The Chargers easilly could have put up 60 points on teams over the last several years with leads of 42 and 35 at halftime on teams. 42 point 2nd halves against playoff caliber teams like the Bengals once were. or are? Both teams are damn good and the Chargers are ALOT closer to the patriots than pats fans think and some would argue position for position better than the patriots. And its not just the starter the chargers have pro bowl level backups in Kassim Osgood. Michael Turner and Darren Sproles are both lethal RBs. Gates and Manumaleuna can both catch and manu a better blocker often making the running lanes more clear and is highly effective on screen passes. Defensively The chargers throw 3 SOLID Corners and hard hitting safeties all of whom have played very well within the scheme and have forced turnovers and made big plays.

Shhh...the last time the two teams played, and the Chargers got obliterated...Rodney Harrison and Richard Seymour weren't playing.

The Patriots aren't the same team either, they're better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back