PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have Fun NE Secondary/Special Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he score 9 TDs, average more than 13 yards a catch and shread both Aaron Ross and Leon Hall last year?

Did Charles Rogers average 20 yards per catch and score 13 TDs? How did he turn out?

Did Charles Rogers average 20 yards per catch and score 13 TDs? How did he turn out?

Yes but to pin him a bust before he plays his first game is kind of ignorant, don't you think? He may be a bust, he may be a star, we don't know. But to label him either at this point is a little overboard IMO.

your the last person to be calling anybody ridiculous .your stupid posts and predictions prove that not to mention creating phony members like russy who are in fact you .i know i checked the ip addresses :rolleyes: .and while I'm at it .pay the bet you lost .

Just look at your post history, that's all anyone needs to see you know absolutlely nothing!

Yes but to pin him a bust before he plays his first game is kind of ignorant, don't you think? He may be a bust, he may be a star, we don't know. But to label him either at this point is a little overboard IMO.

I never said he would be a bust, my point was simply that stats from college don't automatically translate to the NFL. I think Ginn will be a good player but I question the top ten selection.

He may be a bust, he may be a star, we don't know. But to label him either at this point is a little overboard IMO.

Ummm, isn't that exactly what this thread is?

I never said he would be a bust, my point was simply that stats from college don't automatically translate to the NFL. I think Ginn will be a good player but I question the top ten selection.

Respectable opinion. Touche my friend.

your so desperate for a friend here now you have resorted to ass kissing .your a embarrisment to yourself and transvestites everywhere.

No you see he's here to talk about football like I am. We can actully hold a reasonable conversation about the AFC East without all the toilet humor that you insist on using.

No you see he's here to talk about football like I am. We can actully hold a reasonable conversation about the AFC East without all the toilet humor that you insist on using.
lol your interested in a date .who are you kidding.and by the way zippo isn't a guy so i guess you will have to find someone else who's male for that date you so desperately want lol

Last edited:
your so desperate for a friend here now you have resorted to ass kissing .your a embarrisment to yourself and transvestites everywhere.
I must admit I got a laugh from that one. :D

lol your interested in a date .who are you kidding.and by the way zippo isn't a guy so i guess you will have to find someone else who's male for that date you so desperately want lol

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Internet thugs, scary! Pretty tough behind a computer screen eh? You, and a couple others, are responsible for ruining this forum. The mods really need to create a smack place for the domestic trolls to hang out or just resort to banishment all together. You 4 that I'm talking about are so pathetic it makes me laugh.

Internet thugs, scary! Pretty tough behind a computer screen eh? You, and a couple others, are responsible for ruining this forum. The mods really need to create a smack place for the domestic trolls to hang out or just resort to banishment all together. You 4 that I'm talking about are so pathetic it makes me laugh.
more crying and whining :.if its so bad why do you continue to return ?if anybody should be banned its trolls that sign on under multiple screen names like you do.

Last edited:
I'll just stay out of the way of the domestic trolls. I'm just going to do what my intent was from day 1, talk football. None of you have any interest of doing that on a FOOTBALL board. Good day.

I'll just stay out of the way of the domestic trolls. I'm just going to do what my intent was from day 1, talk football. None of you have any interest of doing that on a FOOTBALL board. Good day.
lol lol lol lol how many times have you said that you idiot lol .you have absolutly zero self controll .im going to crap on every thread you start .pay your debt scum bag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe