PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have Fun NE Secondary/Special Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you're HAPPY with your first round selection? He may turn out, but 9th overall??
no matter who the dolphins picked aqua would tell you how great he is.even if he didn't believe it.and he wonders why few people here bother to talk football with him .at least aqua has his make believe buddy russy that he created to talk to

You still took a ST'er with #9 overall. LOL.

bsmf.JPG

Cant wait till Ginn gets hit by Rodney or Asante/Wilson put 1 of those hits they had on Wayne/Stokley

Last edited:
All I can do is laugh when you guys call him a punt returner. Watch the video, the makes plays no matter what squad is on the field.

All I can do is laugh when you guys call him a punt returner. Watch the video, the makes plays no matter what squad is on the field.

Didn't he only run three routes in college??

And all I can do is laugh about how you think we should be fearful of the Doofins. Are you kidding me?!?!?! This isn't 1972, son. The only thing we should be fearful of is peeing our pants from laughing so hard.....LMAO

And who's going to throw him the ball? Old man Green, who couldn't even muster a first down against the Colts for three quarters? Culpepper? What has he done over the last two years, even when healthy? Cleo Lemon? Rookie John Beck? LOL.

Tedd Ginn was like the 6th best Wr in the draft and you took him with the 9th pick

Tedd Ginn was like the 6th best Wr in the draft and you took him with the 9th pick

Which is why you aren't an NFL scout. HAHA! You're just being ridiculous with that statement and you know it.

Which is why you aren't an NFL scout. HAHA! You're just being ridiculous with that statement and you know it.
your the last person to be calling anybody ridiculous .your stupid posts and predictions prove that not to mention creating phony members like russy who are in fact you .i know i checked the ip addresses :rolleyes: .and while I'm at it .pay the bet you lost .

Using college vids against cruddy punt coverage doesnt prove anything and shouldnt be compared to the friggin Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results