PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Tom Brady lost his magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't look like Brady has lost his magic...

it DOES look like the International House Of Tardcakes has lost more than a few of its' flipjacks in this turdy thread.

I'm very happy as well but lets hope we can do this the Texans and 49ers.

tied for the highest QBR game of his career, 98.4, not that the ESPN QBR is all that useful, though it is one piece of data

2010 Patriots: 32.4ppg
2011 Patriots: 32.1ppg
2012 Patriots: 32.8 ppg

Uhhh

Better question:
Has the OP lost his marbles?

Why yes, I did come up with that all on my own. Leave your condescending remarks at the door when you come in, please.

I think that he came to London to look for his mojo ...

Brady is having another wonderful season. On pace for 4800 yds, 32 td, and just 6 int. Ho Hum.

The Pats are now 5-3, heading into the break coming off two important wins. They have a +92 point differential, which is the best in the NFL. They get a bye, which should be very helpful in terms of resting guys, healing the wounded, and re-energizing the team. Then, in the 2nd half, they have 5 home games vs. just 3 road games. They start the second half with two straight home games, vs. Buffalo and Indy. They should be 7-3 by the time they go to New Jersey to play the Jets.

The outlook sure is better now than it was two weeks ago at this time.

tied for the highest QBR game of his career, 98.4, not that the ESPN QBR is all that useful, though it is one piece of data

Maybe this is a stat that would interest only me but while Rodgers' rating is aided greatly by his 21 passing TDs. Brady has 16 TDs, but then you look at the teams' rushing TDs.

GB 2 and the Patriots 12.

I think people put way too much stock in the QB rating.

Maybe this is a stat that would interest only me but while Rodgers' rating is aided greatly by his 21 passing TDs. Brady has 16 TDs, but then you look at the teams' rushing TDs.

GB 2 and the Patriots 12.

I think people put way too much stock in the QB rating.

I put stock in knowledge, experience and guts....Brady HAS had it, does have it and will have it until he retires.....some "fans" just go beserk trying to beat each other to the "I Called It First" bus,so they can get some kind of fairy tale "Internet Knower!" trophy.

Brady is toast, another sucky outing. You know he's all done when Belichick has to bring Ryan Frigging Mallett in to replace him. Hopefully Mallett gets them turned around so they won't suck as bad going forward.

yeah...did you SEE Brady's face?? man, pizzed ain't the word...just wait until Tony Spazz gets a load of this...

Next big thing in QB's, hot streaks, out of the box performances and luck.

Nope, Brady is none of these.

Just bringing what matters more often and in greater numbers than anyone else STILL!

today is what happens when there aren't 8 drops.

304 yards and 4 TDs. No turnovers.
131.131 QB Rating!
Brady was a machine today!

Where ever he has been hiding his magic? It looks like he found it ever since the Jets game.

304 yards and 4 TDs. No turnovers.
131.131 QB Rating!
Brady was a machine today!

Where ever he has been hiding his magic? It looks like he found it ever since the Jets game.
Got to be the helmet! ;)

He's had a QB rating over 95 in 6 of 8 games. I don't know of any QB who's done better than that.

Watch Rat fan claim the new helmet employs stealth tech and Brady is getting the defensive calls beamed in by satellite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back