PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison's Boston Patriots Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathmac

Rookie
Reaction score
Did anyone see the T-Shirt that Harrison was wearing yesterday during interviews? It was Red and had the old school Pats Logo and had the New England States behind it and said Boston Patriots. If so, do you know wear you can get one of those shirts? I looked at the Pro Shop online and didn't see anything.

Any Help would be great. Thanks!

Did anyone see the T-Shirt that Harrison was wearing yesterday during interviews? It was Red and had the old school Pats Logo and had the New England States behind it and said Boston Patriots. If so, do you know wear you can get one of those shirts? I looked at the Pro Shop online and didn't see anything.

I bought one of those last summer via mail order - I beleive it was from one of those NFL merchandise catalogs. It's a great shirt!

I bought mine at the proshop last year(late 06- early 07). your problem in finding it is that it may have been last years line.

if i remember well i have a similar one - it is red as you mentioned - i bought it
on 2005; it is beautiful

the reason why i can not check now it is because (as it is a 'summer' t shirt) it is now in the wardrobe

that's cool. I normally find NFL attire to be super tacky, almost NASCARish, but that's one of the few t-shirts i like.

That is my feeling as well. When I saw it I was I need to get that shirt because its awesome.

Thanks guys for all the info.

When i was in Boston for the Jets game i was in Quincy market and noticed a t-shirt very similiar to that in a nearby shop.

I've forgotten the name of the shop, but it sold all Boston sports gear, Patriots&Red Sox&Celtics&Bruins.

It was a grey t-shirt with the Boston patriots helmet and the name underneath, much like the one posted!

Last edited:
That is one cool shirt. Can't seem to find it for sale anyplace though. If anybody finds a place, let the rest of us know!:)

Who are the BOSTON Patriots? :confused: :D

Somebody people here are showing their age. :rocker:

Somebody people here are showing their age. :rocker:

Yep - we are indeed...! Heck, I remember those Boston Patriot early years real well - Houston Antwine, Jimmy Colclough, Joe "I think I'll fair catch this one" Bellino, Don Webb, Len St Jean, etc etc

Yep - we are indeed...! Heck, I remember those Boston Patriot early years real well - Houston Antwine, Jimmy Colclough, Joe "I think I'll fair catch this one" Bellino, Don Webb, Len St Jean, etc etc
These young whippersnapperswill never know what it's like to go to a Patriots game at Fenway Park, huh? Don't know what they're missing. ;)

This one is really cool

These young whippersnapperswill never know what it's like to go to a Patriots game at Fenway Park, huh? Don't know what they're missing. ;)

I'll bet it's like going to a Dolphins game in September. :)

Anyone remember the Bay State Patriots? After the Boston Patriots, but quickly re-named to the New England Patriots after the newspapers referred to them as the BS Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe