PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

harrison at practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Patsgirl_DK said:
Wauw Seymour, Graham, Koppen, Gay and RODNEY.

Tell me I not dreaming or has x-mas come early.
Indeed it has. :D

The collective groan you just heard was from opponents Wr's and Rb's on the Patriots schedule. Just another WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!! from me.

BB that sly devil at this morning's PC even gave his understated (as usual) hint today, talking about how "some guys that haven't been out there" would return today.

My guess is that the 3rd pre-season game he'll see his first action.

There is no better news today!

wait for all the know all reporters to throw some kind of -ve spin this ..like BB sending a message to deion ,rodney sending a message to someone etc etc.:)

Upon hearing the news of all these players' returns, Felger and Borges were seen running around camp hand in hand yelling, " Yeah but they still don't have any depth at WR and LB."

PatsRI said:
Upon hearing the news of all these players' returns, Felger and Borges were seen running around camp hand in hand yelling, " Yeah but they still don't have any depth at WR and LB."
:D Haha, that gave me a few good laughs/

bin46381.jpg

We will be seeing more of this.

you have no idea how happy that made me..

Remix 6 said:
sure are: converstation from Dolphins camp

Ronnie Brown ::gulp:: i never versed Harrison before..whats he like

Chambers(or someone) Brother..its best you stay away from Rodney. Hes a head busta. watch yourself

Perhaps it's Rodney that should fear Ronnie? At least thats what Champ Bailey said...

Welker83 said:
Perhaps it's Rodney that should fear Ronnie? At least thats what Champ Bailey said...
:rofl: Poor bitter old Champ, we know the old fella has to limit his game to picking on the least athletic guys on the team - quarterbacks.

Welker83 said:

You don't need to be on this board to piss on our parade.

Welcome Back Rodney!!!! Great news.

Did Tom Brady get after you after completing a long pass against you?
“That wasn’t me [in coverage]. Don’t put that on me. [Laughter]. It wasn’t me. I was on the other side of the field, I just hustled over. Watch the film, don’t blame that on me, because the first thing you guys [in the media] are going to say is ‘he lost a step.’ Time my 40 and you’ll see.â€

Sounds like Dillon. Motivated. :D

The only question left...who will he hurt the most? Chambers, Culpepper, McMichael, or Brown?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore