PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harris and Phillips injuries - anyone see any updates?

BB4PRez

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Harris apparently tweaked hamstring - any word on severity? Harris just seems to find the opening. Also, read Phillips got on-field ACL test, any word on that beyond his tweet thanking God? Expect BB to give update with next injury report ;) Thinking this is a good time for an off week!

Phillips apparently tweeted something like “thank you God” so that is a good sign

I'm sure with no injury report due out until a week from Wednesday, BB will print up a detail explanation of both injuries and personally distribute it to every member of the press. ;)

Harris looked like he pulled his hammy, those things can take days, weeks, or months, it all depends.

As for Phillips, he Gramaticaed himself, hopefully he will be OK.

The Pats would be in serious trouble if they don't have either Duggar or Phillips, they might be forced to try Bledsoe.

Phillips apparently tweeted something like “thank you God” so that is a good sign
Knowing Phillips, that is not telling anything at all.

Did anyone see video of Philips injuring himself? How did it happen?

With the BYE they should be fine.... Dugger should be ready, too.

Only concern is Henry as his wife is expecting next week or the following week....

I think that was because Belichick gave him a game ball.

With the BYE they should be fine.... Dugger should be ready, too.

Only concern is Henry as his wife is expecting next week or the following week....

And your point is?

And your point is?
He said he’d miss the game if there’s a conflict, so if the kid is born in just under two weeks then he could miss the colts game

Indy has beaten only one team worth mentioning and that was the Bills when Taylor ran all over them.......I think that may be similar to what will happen to the Bills when they visit The Razor later this season.

Any news about Harris yet? It's gone very quiet, i would have expected an update by now

Any news about Harris yet? It's gone very quiet, i would have expected an update by now

i'm sure he's been getting treatment, but i'm sure they were given a good chunk of time off.....they don't have to report anything until next week, I'm sure we'll get a lot of radio silence until they actually practice

Harris apparently tweaked hamstring - any word on severity? Harris just seems to find the opening. Also, read Phillips got on-field ACL test, any word on that beyond his tweet thanking God? Expect BB to give update with next injury report ;) Thinking this is a good time for an off week!
Harris was in the media room for the post game interviews, so it can't be too serious.

The fact neither guy has gone to IR by now is a good thing. That probably means at worse, they are either day to day or week to week. Otherwise, you would think they would have put them on IR because they were either done for the season or were going to be out for at least three games.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back