PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh- Ravens trickery different than Patriots 'deceptive' formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else mentioned in that article is Harbaugh refuting that his team had anything to do with tipping off the Colts about deflated footballs: "Any conversation that was had with the Colts had nothing to do with deflated footballs, which is what we've been saying since the very start." Either the Colts or Ravens are lying about this. It would nice to know who.

Something else mentioned in that article is Harbaugh refuting that his team had anything to do with tipping off the Colts about deflated footballs: "Any conversation that was had with the Colts had nothing to do with deflated footballs, which is what we've been saying since the very start." Either the Colts or Ravens are lying about this. It would nice to know who.

Both organizations are slimy, lying sacks of **** but in this instance, it is Harbaugh.

This is from Brady's testimony

colts.JPG

When the Patriots do something that is well within the rules but teams are too dumb to know it's within the rules, it's "uncalled for, deceptive, cheating."

When other teams do exactly what the Patriots do, it's "trickery" and people "know about it and have been taught so it's ok"

Har***** is such a friggen ****y. Seriously. What do his comments even mean? Because you had no idea it was a rule and you can't put 2 and 2 together when a ref literally gives YOU an unfair advantage by telling you not to cover a guy because he's an inelible it's cheating and deceptive? No, you're just a friggen idiot who can't adjust on the fly.

As a Ravens fan i would be beyond embarrassed.

If anybody was still skeptical about who started defamegate, look no further than this whiny spiteful little *****. The fact that he's still crying 23 months after it happened tells you all you need to know about how vengeful he was about being embarrassed.

I loved Brady's comment postgame about "maybe they should learn the rules" but you have to think that sparked this little *****'s vendetta.

Last edited:
When the Patriots do something that is well within the rules but teams are too dumb to know it's within the rules, it's "uncalled for, deceptive, cheating."

When other teams do exactly what the Patriots do, it's "trickery" and people "know about it and have been taught so it's ok"

Har***** is such a friggen *****. Seriously. What do his comments even mean? Because you had no idea it was a rule and you can't put 2 and 2 together when a ref literally gives YOU an unfair advantage by telling you not to cover a guy because he's an inelible it's cheating and deceptive? No, you're just a friggen idiot who can't adjust on the fly.

As a Ravens fan i would be beyond embarrassed.
Ravennes fans are too stupid to be embarrassed. Harbawl and his brother Jim are too of the biggest crybaby ****ies coaching at any level of football.

By the way, have the Ravens ever actually lost a game fair and square? Seems to me that, every time they lose, they've been CCCHHHEEEAAATTTEEEDDD. You know, for a team that is supposedly full of "blue collar, lunch pail, tough guys", or whatever ******** you want to throw out there to describe them, they sure do know how to whine and cry like a bunch of 14 year old *****es whose daddy (in this case, the Patriots) won't let them go to the school dance. God damn, I hate that pond scum franchise and all of their fruitcake, chowder-eating, nancyboy fans.

I remember watching the Ravens vs Giants game earlier this season after Odell scored a TD and got penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct. The referee stated for everyone in the stadium to understand that the penalty was going to be assessed on kickoff. Only one moron in that stadium didn't get the memo. That petty, vindictive, envious piece of human debris actually pleaded with the refs to assess the penalty on the extra point attempt after the touchdown. He claims he knows the rules, but he didn't know them during this game. He didn't know the rules during our playoff game. And he doesn't know the rules now.

Both organizations are slimy, lying sacks of **** but in this instance, it is Harbaugh.

This is from Brady's testimony

View attachment 15072

Right, what I'm saying is the Colts equipment guy, Sean Sullivan, could have been lying about hearing anything from the Ravens. He lied about the Patriots deflating footballs and that it was "well known around the league" that tampering occurred. Or maybe they did speak and the Ravens are lying about

It's also possible that Harbaugh is playing with technicalities and semantics to cover himself. Maybe there was a conversation between the Colts and Ravens equipment guys and the irregularities that the Ravens were passing on turned out to be due to the NFL guy stealing kicking balls. At the time of the conversation, the Ravens were blaming it on New England. When it turned out to be a league employee, Harbaugh acts like his team never implicated New England. Or maybe the Ravens guy never used the term "deflated" when talking to the Colts, so Harbaugh is trying to weasel out of things that way. No question, though, that both organizations are slimy, lying sacks of ****.

Right, what I'm saying is the Colts equipment guy, Sean Sullivan, could have been lying about hearing anything from the Ravens. He lied about the Patriots deflating footballs and that it was "well known around the league" that tampering occurred. Or maybe they did speak and the Ravens are lying about

It's also possible that Harbaugh is playing with technicalities and semantics to cover himself. Maybe there was a conversation between the Colts and Ravens equipment guys and the irregularities that the Ravens were passing on turned out to be due to the NFL guy stealing kicking balls. At the time of the conversation, the Ravens were blaming it on New England. When it turned out to be a league employee, Harbaugh acts like his team never implicated New England. Or maybe the Ravens guy never used the term "deflated" when talking to the Colts, so Harbaugh is trying to weasel out of things that way. No question, though, that both organizations are slimy, lying sacks of ****.

IMO they both lied.

Harbaby absolutely played semantics and did say BAL had nothing to do with deflating footballs but as the email proves, BAL raised concern in the Colts camp about balls being messed with in Foxboro.

Such ********.

You would think the patriots cheated by the way he cries like a little b***. You got outsmarted, you lost. Own it and move on with your life.

Here's what I'd like the Pats to do against the Ravens. During a few normal running plays, have Solder report as Eligible and a TE report as Ineligible.

They will tie themselves into pretzels trying to figure out what's going on.

I hope on Monday Night that Belichick/McDaniels/Patricia break out the weirdest, craziest, never-seen-before (but legal) plays in nyjfl history.

Harbaugh will be rolling around on the sideline throwing a tantrum like a sleep-deprived 3 year old

Top it off by Harbaby running onto the field and again drawing a 15 yard game losing penalty.

I'll never forget that Divisional game, nor the amazingly well-thought out plays that decided the victory. (well, that and Flacco throwing up a lame duck for Harmon to pick haha)

If I was Crybaugh, I would feel honoured that the Pats had to pull out the craziness to beat me. But hey, I'm no crybaby.

"Any conversation that was had with the Colts had nothing to do with deflated footballs
The conversation included the topics of ball deflation, air pressure, hatred of the Patriots, the Patriots cheating, keeping Kensil in the loop, agreement that the conversation never had anything to do with "deflated footballs", indignation and curiosity about whispered descriptions of themselves as teabaggers...but like he said, "nothing to do with deflated footballs"

I'll never forget that Divisional game, nor the amazingly well-thought out plays that decided the victory. (well, that and Flacco throwing up a lame duck for Harmon to pick haha)

If I was Crybaugh, I would feel honoured that the Pats had to pull out the craziness to beat me. But hey, I'm no crybaby.
John Harbawl.

By the way, have the Ravens ever actually lost a game fair and square? Seems to me that, every time they lose, they've been CCCHHHEEEAAATTTEEEDDD. You know, for a team that is supposedly full of "blue collar, lunch pail, tough guys", or whatever ******** you want to throw out there to describe them, they sure do know how to whine and cry like a bunch of 14 year old *****es whose daddy (in this case, the Patriots) won't let them go to the school dance. God damn, I hate that pond scum franchise and all of their fruitcake, chowder-eating, nancyboy fans.
If I lived in Baltimore, I simply would not have an NFL team to root for. Not one that is, or ever was, in my town anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft