PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh- Ravens trickery different than Patriots 'deceptive' formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbaugh and Mangini are Facebook friends

I hope on Monday Night that Belichick/McDaniels/Patricia break out the weirdest, craziest, never-seen-before (but legal) plays in nyjfl history.

Harbaugh will be rolling around on the sideline throwing a tantrum like a sleep-deprived 3 year old

So he's basically say that "he didn't prepare his players for it". It was used before that year but "he was unaware" so therefore, it was different than the play that he knew about and used....got it douchewaffle.

I hope Brady goes up to him after the win on Monday and tells him, "learn the rules, *****."

I hope on Monday Night that Belichick/McDaniels/Patricia break out the weirdest, craziest, never-seen-before (but legal) plays in nyjfl history.

Harbaugh will be rolling around on the sideline throwing a tantrum like a sleep-deprived 3 year old

That would be so glorious if they do that!

To think BB gave this clown a reference that allowed him to get his current job. What a f*cking tool bag.
I guess Bill is used to backstabbers..

WTF did anyone expect from this insecure puke with an inferiority complex? He's a f###### Harbaugh. He and his brother are 2 of the largest, most extreme assholes ever placed on the face of this planet. In some ways, it's simply not their fault. It's in their DNA. When whatever larger power brought them into being, said larger power simply asked, "Hey, assholes are assholes, what do you want from me?"

I hope the pats not only pull out a couple trick plays, but they get an opportunity at the end of a half to do a wr takedown on the ratbirds. Double-down on revenge

Nah, don't pull any trick plays or whatever on these fools. Just ignore this ****, be the bigger man and walk away with a W. Paying any attention to this clown is worthless!

What's the over/under on what he'll complain about if the Pats win monday night?
I already know precisely what he will say:

"Waaaaah, waaaaaah, goo-goo gaaa-gaaa, whaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaa, goo-goo, gaa-gaa, waaaaa..."

Whereupon league will immediately initiate investigation into Patriots cheating once again

What a loser! That pathetic loser is basically saying they're too dumb to react to things on the fly. Did the Patriots whine when the fishies unleashed the wildcat? No, they manned up and laid the smack down in the next game.

Uh, no Harbaby. The ref freaking POINTED OUT and spoke on the intercom telling your idiotic defense to not cover #34.

Actually Harbaby, the refs were not even supposed to help your defense by pointing that out. That's YOUR JOB to figure that out, and your stupid whiney defense job to look at the alignments and pay attention to who's ineligible.

No Harbaby, you're just a freaking loser who can't admit you got skooled and so you complain to your owner and they get the rules changed for you. Tom Brady should have said it. I'm glad he said it.

F*ck Harbaby, F*ck the ratbirds and their scummy fans. F*ck the 32 owners including bendover bob. and F*ck the NYJFL*.
(Harbaby)
When I offered that referee Bill Vinovich not only identified Shane Vereen as being ineligible but added, “Don’t cover 34…” over the stadium mic, Harbaugh wasn’t having it.

“That’s not something that had ever been gone over,” he insisted. “Players were never taught don’t cover that player. When you’re on the field, you can’t hear that microphone. That’s not something you can even hear or are listening for. The next week there was a tweak.”

He is full of crap. Referee announcement is the only way that the defense is notified of a tackle eligible play, so the idea that they can't hear it or have never had to rely on it before is pure fud.

Tackle-eligible play - Wikipedia
he official NFL rules stipulate that an offensive player wearing uniform number 50-79 or 90-99 may not line up as an eligible receiver, with a violation being penalized as an illegal substitution. However, the rules provide an exception where such a player may become eligible if he declares his intent to the referee prior to the play.[1] The referee then announces that the ineligible number "x" is reporting as an eligible receiver. This announcement is made using the referee's microphone so that spectators and the opposing team can hear. The eligibility is in effect for only one play; the report to the referee must be repeated before every play in which the offense plans to make the player eligible. Similarly, a player whose number is typically "eligible" must report himself ineligible to the referee, otherwise his team would be penalized for illegal formation. An example is when New England Patriots running back Shane Vereen did this in the 2014–15 NFL playoffs versus the Baltimore Ravens.[2]

The tackle-eligible play typically goes unnoticed, but for one prominent exception: when the player reporting as an eligible receiver catches a forward pass (usually for a very short touchdown).

That took me all of five seconds to realize when I heard this on the radio today and all of 10 seconds to find on Wikipedia when I got home. Nice job, Boston sports media. You're doing a bang-up job. What would you say you actually do?

How I see Harbaugh and his understanding of the rules:

In fairness to Harbaugh, I can see how he could say no one knew about the rule when the Pats did it because who would have watched that week 15 game between the crappy Jets and awful Titans?

What a f***ing baby

He is full of crap. Referee announcement is the only way that the defense is notified of a tackle eligible play, so the idea that they can't hear it or have never had to rely on it before is pure fud.

Tackle-eligible play - Wikipedia

That took me all of five seconds to realize when I heard this on the radio today and all of 10 seconds to find on Wikipedia when I got home. Nice job, Boston sports media. You're doing a bang-up job. What would you say you actually do?
Screencap that **** before harbaby changes the Wikipedia page :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes