PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh- Ravens trickery different than Patriots 'deceptive' formation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect his accomplishments and the Ravens's success.

As far as Harbaugh is concerned, he is duplicitous pond scum
I must doth protest. First, this idiot's "accomplishments" ...it's like respecting Pat Riley or something...

Ravens' success...ugh, like Lakers east...nothing commanding respect there.

Finally, our beloved Bill is the recipient of that forever endearing label from Cleveland; anointing someone else with something similar is inappropriate (even if it's actually true)
th

I must doth protest. First, this idiot's "accomplishments" ...it's like respecting Pat Riley or something...

Ravens' success...ugh, like Lakers east...nothing commanding respect there.

Finally, our beloved Bill is the recipient of that forever endearing label from Cleveland; anointing someone else with something similar is inappropriate (even if it's actually true)
th

I respect Pat Riley (and loathe) a helluva lot more than Harbaby. At least Riley is a decent coach and GM.

You can bet that Harbaugh has a trick play he cooked up, up his sleeve that he's itching to unleash on us, and my bet is that he ends up outsmarting himself.

Now if I were BB, I would have nothing up my sleeve except the illusion that I was going to pull a trick play- and just let Harbaugh do the rest, knowing that I'm in his head now.

WTF did anyone expect from this insecure puke with an inferiority complex? He's a f###### Harbaugh. He and his brother are 2 of the largest, most extreme assholes ever placed on the face of this planet. In some ways, it's simply not their fault. It's in their DNA. When whatever larger power brought them into being, said larger power simply asked, "Hey, assholes are assholes, what do you want from me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back