PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Had they both been available, would you have picked Manziel or Garoppolo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brett Favre can play into his 40's, so can Manning and Brady.
Every single player in the NFL is just one hit away from The End.
The guy is coming off the best regular season of his career which happened to come 2 years after missing an entire season to injury. He has had arguably the 2 best years of his career at ages 36 and 37. There's just no evidence to support your assertion of the cumulative effect of years piling up. I just don't see him hitting a brick wall like you think he will.

I expect the same from Brady.
`

The years are taking their toll on Manning. He used to have an accurate rocket. Now he floats short and intermediate passes to excellent receivers. He knows where to throw it, but he is nowhere near what he used to be.

The years are taking their toll on Manning. He used to have an accurate rocket. Now he floats short and intermediate passes to excellent receivers.
He has always had excellent receivers his entire career.
He knows where to throw it, but he is nowhere near what he used to be.
Usually when someone makes such a ridiculously stupid statement, they have a miniscule amount of statistical evidence to support them. You have even less than that.

He had his best regular season of his career last year. That's not even an opinion, that's 100% undeniable statistical fact. Do you know how stupid you sound saying "he is nowhere near what he used to be"?

BTW, you're doing a great job sounding exactly like all the Brady nay-sayers from 10 years ago or so with your "All he does is float short and intermediate passes!!" routine. Tell us the truth now, are you a Jets fan or a Raiders fan?

Yeah, he really had a horrible seasons over the past few years. Probably will get cut. :rolleyes:

Guess what? There are QBs who rely on more than just pure arm strength.

Did I say he played badly? I don't remember saying that. However /you/ said:

There's just no evidence to support your assertion of the cumulative effect of years piling up.
I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft