Welcome to PatsFans.com

Had Dream I was Being Coached By BB

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by MRBLAZE, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRBLAZE

MRBLAZE Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was a blocking TE, I remember being on the team and Bill showing us some film breaking down our opponents and explaining our assignments. I swear to God I felt so cool like I was listening to my savior speak, he was so intelligent in the dream no player made a peep and all listened as he broke down the opponent.

I don't remember being on the field just listening to Bill. I remember throwing a lighter out of my pocket and Bill picked it up and I said he could use it I just didn't want to smoke anymore and he said thanks. That part was weird.

2. FSUPatsFan

FSUPatsFan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I actually had a dream last night that the Patriots beat the Jags 71-2. I knew it couldn't have been real because there is no way the Patriots would ever allow the Jags to get a safety on them.

3. Touchback Jack

Touchback Jack Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

a safety?!?!?! come onn mann!

4. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

That is weird. The other night I had a weird one too. Don't remember many details, but I was in the Patriots locker room and we were all getting ready to go out onto the field. I was sitting there talking to Matt Light. The strange thing was he was clean-shaven!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.