PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Cosell on Brady........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three points;

1) Brady is past his prime.
2) Brady has never been good on long passes.
3) iapatsfan is no troll.

1. Brady's fine
  2. Brady's been fine on long passes when he's had receivers who can handle long routes
  3. Yes, he is a troll

1. Brady's fine
  2. Brady's been fine on long passes when he's had receivers who can handle long routes
  3. Yes, he is a troll

serious question, deus

do you think brady will be the starting QB here in his 40's?.....not whether you think he should....or whether he will still be a top tier QB

but do you honestly think BB will have him as the QB at 40, 41?

i dont even think BB will keep him till 40.....i would guess this year and 2 more, maybe

serious question, deus

do you think brady will be the starting QB here in his 40's?.....not whether you think he should....or whether he will still be a top tier QB

but do you honestly think BB will have him as the QB at 40, 41?

i dont even think BB will keep him till 40.....i would guess this year and 2 more, maybe

There are way too many factors at play to even really guess at that answer, IMO. Just for example, drafting JAG in round 2 indicates that Brady won't get the Bruschi treatment, but Kraft's comments would seem to indicate otherwise.

Dobson is trash. Still can't understand this delusion that Dobson is somehow going to be the savior of the deep threat problem on this team that has plagued this offense for over 3 years now. Some of you clowns thought that Chad Johnson was that guy and now have the nerve to continue to push Dobson out there as this guy who will turn that situation around. Maybe if the Pats organization wasn't so cheap, they would have gone after Greg Jennings, Desean Jackson or Mike Wallace when they were available. Jackson could have been had for nothing. BB should have been fired at least 4 years ago as the GM, and those duties should have gone to someone else. BB has been a gift and a curse to this franchise. I've said it for years in here and have been cursed (I'll certainly get blasted on this very post I"m sure) relentlessly for it, but the egg still lies in the faces of the folks who continually stick up for BB's poor decisions as a GM.

Dobson is trash. Still can't understand this delusion that Dobson is somehow going to be the savior of the deep threat problem on this team that has plagued this offense for over 3 years now. Some of you clowns thought that Chad Johnson was that guy and now have the nerve to continue to push Dobson out there as this guy who will turn that situation around. Maybe if the Pats organization wasn't so cheap, they would have gone after Greg Jennings, Desean Jackson or Mike Wallace when they were available. Jackson could have been had for nothing. BB should have been fired at least 4 years ago as the GM, and those duties should have gone to someone else. BB has been a gift and a curse to this franchise. I've said it for years in here and have been cursed (I'll certainly get blasted on this very post I"m sure) relentlessly for it, but the egg still lies in the faces of the folks who continually stick up for BB's poor decisions as a GM.

When you go overboard, particularly in the anti-Patriots direction, you're going to get trashed. Is this a surprise to you? Your position on Dobson is ridiculous, for example, and you deserve to get slammed for it.

Umm, the DB was faster than the receiver. If he outthrew the DB it would have been overthrown. Edelman barely slowed. Great throw by Brady.

Could not agree more.

Besides, it not like TB stepped cleanly in the throw.

I honestly have no idea what you are attempting to say here. Did Edelman have to slow down for the ball? Do you claim Brady has not lost arm strength? Are you saying he is just as strong throwing the ball at 37 as he was at 27? The position you guys are attempting to defend defies the significant majority of NFL history and logic. Wishing for a guy to not age does not prevent it from happening.

Seriously....the only reason that ball was "under thrown" was due to TB not stepping cleanly into the throw.

Outside of an impressive audition to be the village idiot, what exactly is your purpose here?

tumblr_lquy9yfDjz1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

A good number of delusional fans taking exception and laying out the scenarios that are needed for Brady to be like the Brady of the 2000's ... yet Brady did not need those perfect scenarios back in the 2000's. Brady is an above average QB who will have the occasional elite passer type game ... no more and no less.

It either takes Brady too long to progress though his reads or he just locks on to whomever (Edelman) he feels will get open regardless. Some need to take off the homer glasses and see it for what it is. The man has played courageously for years and he has taken punishment that has driven others to retirement at younger ages. We used to marvel how he would stay in the pocket to the last millisecond ... now he's paying a price for all those hits ... there's nothing to be ashamed of here ... Tom is easily top 3 or so in history and he's still good and savvy enough to win a Super Bowl ... he just has to do it differently than he did 10 years ago.

What time did you start drinking this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3