PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greetings From San Diego!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We in San Diego, as you already know, do not fear you and we would welcome an opportunity to play your team in the play-offs whether in your place or ours.:)

Hmm. Playoffs. Belichick vs. Schottenheimer. Yeah, whatever, man. Go back to the beach.

I think SD has big probems in Buffalo is that forecast is right. Besides, there's still the Schottenchoke factor too for those who are worried about them in the playoffs.

While it is true we will likely have more of a challenge playing the Bills than you will playing Detriot, in the end playing in the snow and rain once or twice a season is fun not a problem for us beach lovers. This will be the point made by the Bolts Sunday.

And in regard to the Marty Factor, better some hope than none.:)

Last edited:
While it is true we will likely have more of a challenge playing the Bills than you will playing Detriot, in the end playing in the snow and rain once or twice a season is fun not a problem for us beach lovers. This will be the point made by the Bolts Sunday.

some hope..yes there is a bit of hope for Martyshosses..only some...

My bad. I meant to say Indy fans had "hoped" not "thought" they had left the Pats for dead as in hoping they would not have to face them again in the playoffs.:)

Much like both Indy and Pats fans hope that they will not have to face the Bolts in the play-offs. A hope that will turn into a prayer after you have both been given a sneak preview of your future play-off fate when you see us play the Bills in your backyard this week.:scared:

17-16 Bills. Chargers are good but beatable.

17-16 Bills. Chargers are good but beatable.

The Bolts are on a mission in Buffalo to remain the NFL Flavor of the Month in December as they were in November and to remove all doubt in your east coast minds that we view snow and rain as a problem but instead prove that we truly enjoy it as a nice change-up to sun-drenched San Diego whether in December or January.:woohoo:

Meanwhile, Pats and Indy Fans Good Luck on Sunday:eat3:

Last edited:
Idiot. Seriously, I dont know why anyone responds to Colts trolls. Their team is the most overrated and underachieviing team in NFL history. The fact they have an "AFC Finalist" banner tells me everything I need to know about that laughable franchise.

I think this is a rather harsh response to Ryan, who has continually contributed intelligent commentary. I am one of the many who has been surprised by Addai, and impressed. It is undeniable that given Manning's passing prowess he will have had an advantage in terms of defensive fronts...and that, without the rather odd "time-sharing" required by Maroney with Dillon, Addai has had more time to become acclimated to his role...but the end result is that the Colts seem to have gotten a pretty good back, and they have every right to be pleased. There is no reason for us, either, to feel bad about Maroney...he will be better and better with more playing time.

Point Made! And congratulations on your pull-out victory today.:)

Sorry the same can not be said about Indy.:(

Looking forward to hosting Pats and/or Indy Fans in San Diego this year.;)

Last edited:
Looking forward to hosting Pats and/or Indy Fans in San Diego this year.;)

What are the odds of us seeing SD in the 2nd round? I definately hope to see that as a PATS fan in SoCal. I will get tickets for PATS/Chargers no matter the cost:rocker:

you know...I remember a Patriot team going into SD for a playoff game...axtually a championship game 40 plus years ago an dlosing BIG....This time THAt will not happen..I am all for it!! And to see Marty ball whiff again...

you know...I remember a Patriot team going into SD for a playoff game...axtually a championship game 40 plus years ago an dlosing BIG....This time THAt will not happen..I am all for it!! And to see Marty ball whiff again...

Do you mean back in the good old days when.............

The AFL began in 1960 with eight teams, including Hilton’s Los Angeles Chargers, the Denver Broncos, Dallas Texans, Oakland Raiders, New York Titans, Houston Oilers, Buffalo Bills and the Boston Patriots.

After moving to San Diego in 1961, the Chargers went on to play nine more years in the AFL. In all, the Bolts reached the AFL playoffs five times and the AFL Championship four times. They won the AFL Championship in 1963 when they beat the Boston Patriots 51-10 before 30,127 fans at Balboa Stadium.

.......I was there?:)

And as we both know, history has a way of repeating itself. ;)

Last edited:
We in San Diego, as you already know, do not fear you and we would welcome an opportunity to play your team in the play-offs whether in your place or ours.:)

Love that attitude! Please hang onto it if we see you in the playoffs? Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Love that attitude! Please hang onto it if we see you in the playoffs? Thanks ;)

Same to you when we see you in the playoffs.;)

And like last week against Detroit and which apparently paid off, again this week I wish you guys good luck in Miami. :eat3:

Last edited:
What are the odds of us seeing SD in the 2nd round? I definately hope to see that as a PATS fan in SoCal. I will get tickets for PATS/Chargers no matter the cost:rocker:

After this Sunday, I would have to say the odds are great that the Pats will be coming to San Diego in the second round.

Might as well make your reservations now Pats Fans and get reduced fare savings.:)

So we'll have to go to San Diego . . . Oooooh, scary :rolleyes:

So we'll have to go to San Diego . . . Oooooh, scary :rolleyes:

I have never insinuated that your team is scared of Bolts, only that our team does not fear the Pats whether there or here.

And at the same time, we both know that you are guys as fans are not scared despite your nightly prayers that MartyBall wakes up and hopefully sooner than later.;)

Last edited:
I have never insinuated that your team is scared of Bolts, only that our team does not fear the Pats whether there or here.

And at the same time, we both know that you are guys as fans are not scared despite your nightly prayers that MartyBall wakes up and hopefully sooner than later.;)

Hey Charger guy

If the Pats don't win the AFC, I'll be rooting for you guys. A Charger vs. Saints SB would be a ridiculously compelling and high scoring game.

If not us, then you.

Hey Charger guy

If the Pats don't win the AFC, I'll be rooting for you guys. A Charger vs. Saints SB would be a ridiculously compelling and high scoring game.

If not us, then you.

I'm also with you on a Charger vs Saints SB.If not the Pats,I'm rolling with the Chargers all the way.The Saints are 1 of the best Cinderella stories in NFL history.Drew vs Rivers = anticipated SB.

It will be an upset if San Diego is not in the Superbowl. They are peaking at the right time and looks like will have home field advantage. Some say, stop LT and you stop the Chargers. Nice theory I guess. Don't forget to cover Gates while your stacking up on LT. Right now, I only see one team that could beat the Chargers, and that the Pats. Of course they need to stop the turnovers and the penalties. Not sure thats' going to happen in 06. The Saints will be everyone's favorite to win it all, tho, I think they are still a year or two away from having the defense to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News