PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Green Bay/Dallas: Who will want? Who do you want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, hopefull the poll isn't too confusing but I wanted a poll that would capture both questions (and I don't think you can do multiple polls, right?)

Who will win the Green Bay / Dallas game this weekend?

Who do you want to win the Green Bay / Dallas game?

It seems GB will have a boatload of injuries after last night, so would need to see who is alive. Give me Dallas any day of the week though. We can contain Dak. Rodgers brings so many other issues. Plus, neither have great defence, and GB worry me more on offense.

Good job with the poll. You can select two things. I think Dallas wins the game. I think the running attack will be too much for Green Bay. Dallas will be able to dictate the pace. I can't see the packers getting much of a pass rush and Dak is good enough that if you let him sit back for 5 seconds he'll throw a 10 yard strike. Green Bay's only hope I think is to blitz and hope the Dallas o-line can't pick it up. I can see Dallas putting up a lot of Points. But Green Bay can too

i think green bay wins this one

i want green bay to win this one because for me i find them more likable

if one of these two teams has to face NE in the superbowl, i want GB......although i think rogers is the 2nd best QB in the playoffs, i also think GB to be the more flawed, one dimensional team

i just think dallas is going to struggle dealing with the time off, the pressure of the situation, the emphasis on the young kids, etc, etc.....i think rogers pulls out a little more magic for this one

I said Dallas for both simply because AR annoys me and I want him out of the playoffs. Blessed with all world talent but he has never lived up to it and is the biggest front runner in football. I also think because it's in Dallas the cowboys should be able to just line up and blow GB off the ball controlling the pace and winning field position. It won't be a blowout but the 4th quarter comeback will fall short cuz AR doesn't have the mental makeup needed to be the GOAT.

I really don't care who wins, but I think it will be Dallas. Green Bay is coming off of a lot of injuries and that Dallas OL mowed them down like grass last time around. Of course, Prescott could completely crap all over himself in his first playoff game, but I don't see it happening. I think Dallas wins by 4.

I think Dallas wins because GB has injuries.
Because of the injuries, I want GB to win.

If GB wins, Brady winning Ring #5 is even more legacy memorable.

I said Dallas for both simply because AR annoys me and I want him out of the playoffs. Blessed with all world talent but he has never lived up to it and is the biggest front runner in football. I also think because it's in Dallas the cowboys should be able to just line up and blow GB off the ball controlling the pace and winning field position. It won't be a blowout but the 4th quarter comeback will fall short cuz AR doesn't have the mental makeup needed to be the GOAT.

I don't really have any feelings good or bad for Rodgers. Brady has said many times how much he respects him. Rodgers has had a pretty good career, and might have more rings but defenses and special teams let him down.

I don't see him as a front runner, but maybe we define it differently. To me a frontrunner is a guy like Cam Newton or OBJ: all smiles when things are going well, lashing out when things aren't. I'm not a big follower of Rodgers, but he in recent years has rallied this team together TWICE in the middle of the season when things weren't going well (R-E-L-A-X and "run the table.")

There isn't really anything not to like about the guy, and I would say most Pats fans who don't like him feel somehow insulted when anyone mentions that Brady might not be the best there is (he is, IMO, but I don't think it's ridiculous for Rodgers to be in the conversation).

I'm picking Dallas, but I'd rather play GB. That defense can't stop anyone.

Alright, hopefull the poll isn't too confusing but I wanted a poll that would capture both questions (and I don't think you can do multiple polls, right?)

Who will win the Green Bay / Dallas game this weekend?

Who do you want to win the Green Bay / Dallas game?

All my emotions are irrational.

I don't like Aaron Rodgers. The phony baloney State Farm commercials drive me nuts. Plus I saw on TMZ how much of a ***** Olivia Munn is. Lastly how alienated he is from his family (and why) is unknown but it just bothers me. There is just something underlying about him that I don't like. Plus I can't stand how GB projects this Notre Dame purity crap. Like I said, irrational reasoning.

I'm rooting for DAL

Ironically, leon hall may have helped the giants most hated rival with that hit.

I wonder how much less damage it would have been if he led with the shoulder. Can still crack ribs , collapse lungs and rupture spleens with a shoulder.

All my emotions are irrational.

I don't like Aaron Rodgers. The phony baloney State Farm commercials drive me nuts. Plus I saw on TMZ how much of a ***** Olivia Munn is. Lastly how alienated he is from his family (and why) is unknown but it just bothers me. There is just something underlying about him that I don't like. Plus I can't stand how GB projects this Notre Dame purity crap. Like I said, irrational reasoning.

I'm rooting for DAL

The whole 'alienated from the family' thing was just recently brought to my attention a few weeks ago at the office when someone was talking about 'the bachelor'. Apparently his brother on it and he mentioned that he and Aaron aren't on speaking terms apparently.

I don't really have any feelings good or bad for Rodgers. Brady has said many times how much he respects him. Rodgers has had a pretty good career, and might have more rings but defenses and special teams let him down.

I don't see him as a front runner, but maybe we define it differently. To me a frontrunner is a guy like Cam Newton or OBJ: all smiles when things are going well, lashing out when things aren't. I'm not a big follower of Rodgers, but he in recent years has rallied this team together TWICE in the middle of the season when things weren't going well (R-E-L-A-X and "run the table.")

There isn't really anything not to like about the guy, and I would say most Pats fans who don't like him feel somehow insulted when anyone mentions that Brady might not be the best there is (he is, IMO, but I don't think it's ridiculous for Rodgers to be in the conversation).

I'm picking Dallas, but I'd rather play GB. That defense can't stop anyone.
The annoyance is, much like for Pay me a ton, far more about how the media treats him then things he has said or done. Despite winning one ring and having a ton of one and dones he is talked about like a first ballet HOFer and the best of the best. Put me down for Hall of very very good until he wins 1-3 playoff games for the next couple years.

He's not very charismatic in front of the camera but that's not his job. Having only ever seen old broken down about to retire Marino I can say AR is the best passer I have ever seen. That doesn't mean he belongs in the conversation for greatest QB. Putting up stats but leaving your defense in **** position is not good football. We have seen it over and over again the best teams are balanced that help each other out not one side or the other carrying a team. Its the difference IMO between a great passer and a great QB. One has stats the other has wins.

What I meant by the front runner comment is look how many 4th quarter comebacks he has lead. I do not have the number in front of me but it is SHOCKINGLY low for a QB of his talents. Like I think there have been single years Brady has lead more then AR has in his career. If the pats need a final drive to score and win a game I have total and complete faith Brady will do it. Like i was shocked to my core when he threw that pick to marlin Jackson in 06. Can GB fans say the same about AR? Hell no cuz he hasn't done it. Again the difference between a great passer, and a great QB and despite having all of the talent in the world where AR should be an all pro HOF QB...he's just not IMO and that annoys me.

The whole 'alienated from the family' thing was just recently brought to my attention a few weeks ago at the office when someone was talking about 'the bachelor'. Apparently his brother on it and he mentioned that he and Aaron aren't on speaking terms apparently.

Yea Mrs RW watches that dumb show and she asked me about it. I had no idea.

Rodgers isn't talking to his parents either.

I don't know the whole story. Maybe his brother and parents are gold-diggers or whatever.

There two sides to every story but I dunna know...its your parents and brother for God's sake. I wasn't raised that way (family is family no matter what) so I have a tough time getting my head around what is going thru ARs head on this matter. His parents tried to reconcile and he told them to kiss off. I just think its weak.

Aaron Rodgers Reportedly Stopped Speaking to His Parents and Brothers 2 Years Ago

This could be a great game...either way it's the marquee game of the weekend imo - Rodgers and GB vs the Cowboys, it's as big-name, high-profile as you get in the NFL outside of Brady and NE.

I voted for wanting GB to win, and thinking Dallas will win. Both of those are very close calls for me. I don't much care about picking a SB opponent for the Patriots--they'll play who they're slated to play every week, and I think they're the best team in the NFL and will prove it. But I enjoy watching GB more this season than Dallas so went with them. BUT, I think the Cowboys are just a bit more well balanced, I think Zeke is gonna run all over the Packers defense and the Cowboys defense will get just enough stops to win it.

Either way, this'll be a fun matchup.

Jordy nelson's injury will force rodgers to distribute the ball around more to his other receivers. Kinda like when Gronk was healthy brady was zoning on him and when he went down the other receivers started to get more involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe