PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Pass offense: D-
Run offense: C+
Pass defense: B
Run defense: C+
ST: D+
Coaching: C+

Would have been nice if Bryant caught one of those punts instead of letting them all go and get downed inside the 10.

Run defense had a tough time stopping Allen on 3rd down and Shakir was a nuisance.

Hard to grade pass defense… I’m not sure if Allen’s struggles were more on him than anything we did. Probably the former.

I thought the Defense played pretty well given the injuries.

Guy, Barmore and Godcheax were stout upfront.

I didn't see Mapu the whole game and thought he would be used to spy Allen.

Despite the turnover I thought Zappe played his ass off. There were numerous plays he could have been sacked but avoided the rush.

I think his lack of height is a major problem though. He couldn't see the middle of the field when the Bills rushed 7.

Pass offense: D-
Run offense: C+
Pass defense: B
Run defense: C+
ST: D+
Coaching: C+

Would have been nice if Bryant caught one of those punts instead of letting them all go and get downed inside the 10.

Run defense had a tough time stopping Allen on 3rd down and Shakir was a nuisance.

Hard to grade pass defense… I’m not sure if Allen’s struggles were more on him than anything we did. Probably the former.

No argument here; though the turnovers skewed a more-proper overall evaluation for me.

Reactions: sb1
I don't know how the ST's get a D+... when they scored a TD on the opening play of the game.

I don't know how the ST's get a D+... when they scored a TD on the opening play of the game.
That’s why they didn’t get an F. Missed FGs and Bryant getting 1 punt return for 2 yards and waving off a bunch of punts to watch them get downed deep in Pats territory.

And that was the last above-average play they made the rest of the game.

• Agree
Pats missed one FG, not multiple. Also, Baringer had a decent game. And, again... a TD. But whatev's. :whistle:
He missed a second but they were bailed out by their own penalty

The two of you... LOL

077a3668-e6fe-4448-9493-74774ebb0276_text.gif

He missed a second but they were bailed out by their own penalty

We actually Benefitted from a penalty against Us, that's how bad we are there.

• Winner

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back