PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gopher Fan here RE-Maroney Vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see him in a Patriots uni. I'm really glad we got him! I think he is going to do very well in New England. Him and Dillion are going to be a dynamic duo!!

Folks, check out the hilites of the Colorado St. game. Really showcases his skills here...............

FreeTedWilliams said:
I've always like Maroney ( I even called him our "back of the future" in a thread last fall and was immeadiatley ridiculed for it). I think tha addition of Maroney does fill the biggest need.

Obviously Beoli is in agreement with you - and put Chad Jackson right behind him in terms of need and value... it seems they had a very high interest in Jackson even when most thought he'd be drafted in the teens.

Most of us are usually wrong about our draft predictions - others are but seem to think they've got a monopoly on football knowledge.

Although generally proven right this time I know I could just as easilly had been wrong, which is why I seldom ridicule others draft predictions.

kingvega said:
My fave Maroney from last year
Watch the Purdue Vindicated One 2005 vid and look at how he makes this fool # 93 fall down and dive at air w/o even making a real move at between :42 and :44 secs into the video now that was PURE FEAR
:rofl: Great stuff, great stuff. He didnt fall, he was right next to him and walked behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes