PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gopher Fan here RE-Maroney Vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to see him in a Patriots uni. I'm really glad we got him! I think he is going to do very well in New England. Him and Dillion are going to be a dynamic duo!!

Folks, check out the hilites of the Colorado St. game. Really showcases his skills here...............

FreeTedWilliams said:
I've always like Maroney ( I even called him our "back of the future" in a thread last fall and was immeadiatley ridiculed for it). I think tha addition of Maroney does fill the biggest need.

Obviously Beoli is in agreement with you - and put Chad Jackson right behind him in terms of need and value... it seems they had a very high interest in Jackson even when most thought he'd be drafted in the teens.

Most of us are usually wrong about our draft predictions - others are but seem to think they've got a monopoly on football knowledge.

Although generally proven right this time I know I could just as easilly had been wrong, which is why I seldom ridicule others draft predictions.

kingvega said:
My fave Maroney from last year
Watch the Purdue Vindicated One 2005 vid and look at how he makes this fool # 93 fall down and dive at air w/o even making a real move at between :42 and :44 secs into the video now that was PURE FEAR
:rofl: Great stuff, great stuff. He didnt fall, he was right next to him and walked behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back