PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell is an Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he was stupid for punishing us. He was stupid for punishing us completelty out of scale for what we did. Yes you are right the Pats brazenly broke a rule and got punished for it. The problem is he gave the stiffest penalty in NFL history for a relatively minor rules infraction and this gave all the momentum to our detractors and that is why 6 months later we are tsill discussing it. Goodell is on our side now because he realizes how badly he screwed up. He just did not appreciate what his actions would say to the media.

Re: I think I finally understand BB's misinterpretation

You guys absolute morons. The fact that the memo even mentions filming coaches signals should be enough. They broke the rule, plain and simple. You can argue the legitimacy of the rule all you want but it's not going to get you anywhere.

Seems a lot like the tuck rule, eh? Correct interpretation of a bad rule. This seems just slightly hypocritical.
Wow. Are you trying to be a punk, or are you really this stupid?

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back