PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Read at Barstool Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best quote:

"On Brady's INT, Corey Ivy held Wes Welker like it was a cold night on "Brokeback Mountain."

Brilliant!:rocker:

I often wonder how I'll be able to watch football and root for anyone after the Belichick & Brady victory tour concludes. They've truly spoiled me. I kept watching last night, not really knowing, but just KNOWING something would happen to pull it out in the end. It's the wierdest and best feeling, but one almost everyone (non-trolls) here probably understands.

I guess that ten years from now watching the NFL will be like how I watch College Football now, with interest, but little passion. I hope I'm wrong.

One questionable call on Thornton's part:

*The Kornheiser "WTF? Moment of the Week" had to be his comment that "Billick is not on the hot seat, but he is under the gun." Wait...is that a good thing or a bad thing? See? It's not so easy when you don't have Reali around to show you where you screwed up.

I thought it was in the beginning, when he was talking about Belichick-as-Villain, when he described Tom Brady as "too cute" to hate. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News