PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good luck against NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankmoga said:
This is why pats fans are by and large considered the biggest di** heads in the league. You fans couldn't name a single f-ing player from the 1970's, 1980's, or 1990's.....yet this Fins fan comes on here and is classy and you trat him like this. No question about it, when it comes to classlessness among NFL fans, it is a toss up between Patsie fans, raiders fans, and Eagles fans.......when this mirage of an era ends, and you and your team go back to being the $hitty team you have been for a very LARGE majority of your organizations history, then maybe you will all gain some humility. It is disgusting the amount of arrogance seen here.

How any of you can say with a straight face that you have not garnered a FAR larger share of refs "calls" and lucky breaks than any other team in NFL history is beyond me. You guys have led the league in 3rd down conversions BY PENALTY for the past 4 years. Bernie Kukar and Walter Coleman should be BANNED from participating in any Pats game. The league's integrity is at an all time low because of some of the ***** your team has been the beneficary of...I don't have a problem with you scum bags taking advantage of it, but show some class and humility in the process. You are on your way down people. Yeah, most of you won't give a *****, and this board will remain dead as most other pats fans boards......but you can be sure we over at JI.com will be basking in the witch being dead.

Chad Pennington will go along way in slaying this dragon, and righting the integrity of the NFL. This league needs a new face, it needs a new breed of fan....NOT the same arrogant, dispassionate, bandwagoning nature that is YOUR FAN base.

Regards...I'm out.

Frank Moga III

Every team's fans have a ref and league conspiracy now. It is ridiculous. Dolphins say the Steelers were helped by the refs. The Bills say the refs helped us. Gosh, look at last year's SB. The Seahawks fans think the have an X Files case against the refs. I am to the point I just accept refs calls as part of the game like fumbles and ints. Your team has to get over them or shut up and get on with life.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:
Daunte played very well the first 55 minutes of the game.

Y'know.. Herm Edwards once said, "Damnit, we coulda won that game if we only had two more minutes."

PatsWickedPissah said:
Sad to say Fins fans aren't shall we say the brightest bulbs, sort of a few cans short of a six pack to put it in terms even they could perhaps understand.

My faux (look it up) sympathies to your forthcoming loss to the Bills Sunday.

You're a clown. I think the Dolphins looked a lot better than the Patriots did this weekend. The difference in opponent was just that marginal. You guys have NO ONE to throw to.

fgssand said:
Yeah - aqua man is a true typical fin fan. He makes bets, loses and doesn't pay off. Shame of it all is it was a food pantry for the poor that he dissed.

Nice pick there Frank, class begets class!

I'm convinced you are in love with me. That is all you seem to talk about even though numerous times I have told you where my donation went out to. Also, which bet did I lose? I didn't know the AFCE was decided this weekend.
RayClay said:
Fish head is just hoping we beat the Jets for him so they still have a chance after they lose to the Bills.
.:p

Why would I want you to win? I don't think the Jets really have a shot at the division any way. But then again, I don't think the Pats will win it either.

frankmoga said:
This is why pats fans are by and large considered the biggest di** heads in the league. You fans couldn't name a single f-ing player from the 1970's, 1980's, or 1990's.....yet this Fins fan comes on here and is classy and you trat him like this. No question about it, when it comes to classlessness among NFL fans, it is a toss up between Patsie fans, raiders fans, and Eagles fans.......when this mirage of an era ends, and you and your team go back to being the $hitty team you have been for a very LARGE majority of your organizations history, then maybe you will all gain some humility. It is disgusting the amount of arrogance seen here.

How any of you can say with a straight face that you have not garnered a FAR larger share of refs "calls" and lucky breaks than any other team in NFL history is beyond me. You guys have led the league in 3rd down conversions BY PENALTY for the past 4 years. Bernie Kukar and Walter Coleman should be BANNED from participating in any Pats game. The league's integrity is at an all time low because of some of the ***** your team has been the beneficary of...I don't have a problem with you scum bags taking advantage of it, but show some class and humility in the process. You are on your way down people. Yeah, most of you won't give a *****, and this board will remain dead as most other pats fans boards......but you can be sure we over at JI.com will be basking in the witch being dead.

Chad Pennington will go along way in slaying this dragon, and righting the integrity of the NFL. This league needs a new face, it needs a new breed of fan....NOT the same arrogant, dispassionate, bandwagoning nature that is YOUR FAN base.

Regards...I'm out.

Frank Moga III

this post simply oozes class and humility

thanks for stopping in chump--and for your twisted revisionist opinions

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You're a clown. ... But then again, I don't think...

Thank you!
We are in agreement on both points.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You're a clown. I think the Dolphins looked a lot better than the Patriots did this weekend. The difference in opponent was just that marginal. You guys have NO ONE to throw to.

I'm convinced you are in love with me. That is all you seem to talk about even though numerous times I have told you where my donation went out to. Also, which bet did I lose? I didn't know the AFCE was decided this weekend.

Why would I want you to win? I don't think the Jets really have a shot at the division any way. But then again, I don't think the Pats will win it either.

I think you are an ass. You lost the bet by defaulting. You cannot prove you sent anything. The bet as proposed was quite specific and you did not meet the parameters set down . When someone proposes a bet and you accept, you cannot then pay whomever you choose (which I doubt, be honest now). People that screw over the needy really suck. YOU are what you are. Send the check to the Bread of Life and then we can talk.

frankmoga said:
... you scum bags... but show some class...

:lol:

Yeah, you're "OUT" all right...

As for Bills fans complaining about the officiating: If you get shut out in the second half of a football game, you pretty much lose all right to ***** about calls...

Last edited:
frankmoga said:

Regards...I'm out.

Frank Moga III

A lesson in class brought to us by the guy that started a poll titled "Would you punch a Patsie fans at the Meadowlands if blatantly jeering us," and felt the need to add this nugget:

"If you see a bunch of desperate pathetic loser Pats fans cheering against our Boys on Sunday, would you hesitate to throw a fist?"

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125011

TomBrady'sGoat said:
A lesson in class brought to us by the guy that started a poll titled "Would you punch a Patsie fans at the Meadowlands if blatantly jeering us," and felt the need to add this nugget:

"If you see a bunch of desperate pathetic loser Pats fans cheering against our Boys on Sunday, would you hesitate to throw a fist?"

busted. Jets fans are pathetic.

TomBrady'sGoat said:

Further proof that a new species of man called the Idiot is spawning at record levels.

It's a shame that this Natural Selection thing takes so f.cking long. Maybe that's why God created disease, war, and natural disasters.

Last edited:
PYPER said:
Further proof that a new species of man called the Idiot is spawing at record levels.

It's a shame that this Natural Selection thing takes so f.cking long. Maybe that's why God created disease, war, and natural disasters.

:rofl: Priceless!!! Thanks for that PYPER!!

Ignoring all the hooplah in the thread, to the originating post:

For our first game - I thought it was a hard fought victory. The first half was a test, and the second half showed we still have what it takes to pull back into a game and win (which is something we never did last season). So I was very happy with it.

Good luck vs the Bills they played us real tough. Here's to no injuries.

fgssand said:
I think you are an ass. You lost the bet by defaulting. You cannot prove you sent anything. The bet as proposed was quite specific and you did not meet the parameters set down . When someone proposes a bet and you accept, you cannot then pay whomever you choose (which I doubt, be honest now). People that screw over the needy really suck. YOU are what you are. Send the check to the Bread of Life and then we can talk.

Sorry for wanting to support something a little closer to home. I have a step brother who is downs and I wanted to provide support for the special olympics program down here you a** h***. You sir are pathetic.

Brownfan80 said:
Ignoring all the hooplah in the thread, to the originating post:

For our first game - I thought it was a hard fought victory. The first half was a test, and the second half showed we still have what it takes to pull back into a game and win (which is something we never did last season). So I was very happy with it.

Good luck vs the Bills they played us real tough. Here's to no injuries.

Here here to your last line.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Sorry for wanting to support something a little closer to home. I have a step brother who is downs and I wanted to provide support for the special olympics program down here you a** h***. You sir are pathetic.

Keep spining from the excuse factory.
We KNOW you backed down when called out on your boasting.
In front of the entire FORUM.
You're a piece of work.

Thanks for the visit Aqua. I think this is more of a crucial game for you guys this week than for us. Not good to start 0-2 especially as this is in your own 'hood. And Culpepper needs to gain respect from his teamates so can't be throwing 4th Quarter INT's if he is to build team chemistry and respect. Big game for you guys. Buffalo looks to be underrated this year.

Same to you back about the injuries - don't wish them on nobody. I want to whip an opponents @ss with both teams at full strength so no whinning after the game '"If only so and so didn't have that hangnail - then he wouldn't have thrown that pick" blah - blah, blah.

I don't know about whatever wager another poster is talking about - but it seems you have more class than that idiot Jets fan and so that is appreciated.

If you want to make a big impression with the girlfriend at college - send her some flowers in a month or two. Don't have to be roses (overpriced) but just an ordinary bouquet will do wonders. Maybe just before Thanksgiving as then you will have a GREAT time when she comes back to see you.

BTW - PatsfanCopenhagen bought the week NFL game package (streamed internet TV broadcast) last weekend so we watched it together. He had his laptop hooked up to his big 32" Sony TV and the picture quality was pretty decent. Not the sharpest picture ever but it did not have any ghosts, artifacts, pixelation, etc and the connection never went down. Now if the price ($250 for the season) could just be alittle cheaper.....Cheers to all from Denmark.

SunnyDenmark said:
Thanks for the visit Aqua. I think this is more of a crucial game for you guys this week than for us. Not good to start 0-2 especially as this is in your own 'hood. And Culpepper needs to gain respect from his teamates so can't be throwing 4th Quarter INT's if he is to build team chemistry and respect. Big game for you guys. Buffalo looks to be underrated this year.

Same to you back about the injuries - don't wish them on nobody. I want to whip an opponents @ss with both teams at full strength so no whinning after the game '"If only so and so didn't have that hangnail - then he wouldn't have thrown that pick" blah - blah, blah.

I don't know about whatever wager another poster is talking about - but it seems you have more class than that idiot Jets fan and so that is appreciated.

If you want to make a big impression with the girlfriend at college - send her some flowers in a month or two. Don't have to be roses (overpriced) but just an ordinary bouquet will do wonders. Maybe just before Thanksgiving as then you will have a GREAT time when she comes back to see you.

BTW - PatsfanCopenhagen bought the week NFL game package (streamed internet TV broadcast) last weekend so we watched it together. He had his laptop hooked up to his big 32" Sony TV and the picture quality was pretty decent. Not the sharpest picture ever but it did not have any ghosts, artifacts, pixelation, etc and the connection never went down. Now if the price ($250 for the season) could just be alittle cheaper.....Cheers to all from Denmark.

Thanks Sunny. It's nice to be able to have a logical football conversation with someone here. As for the flower idea, thanks, I'll keep that in mind. lol.

As for the game, this is the time of year the Dolphins need to bolster some W's. The schedule is really soft from here to the bye week and if we aren't AT LEAST 5-2, we could be in trouble. You guys have a rough patch coming up, so this early part of the season, could determine a lot.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Dude, I have no problem with your supporting your own causes - I really hope that you are. I know I would be very active if my brother had Down syndrome.

But none of it had anything to do with our bet. The only way I could figure how to verify whether both parties made their bets was with the charity I chose that is associated with this group.

If you can prove what you did - great - we have a bet. My money has arrived and it has been verified. It's on you to prove your side.

I think the next time you choose to make a bet - you live by your word and either decline or fulfill what you said you would. You did not do that which makes you the ass and a bit of a punk as well.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
As for the game, this is the time of year the Dolphins need to bolster some W's. The schedule is really soft from here to the bye week and if we aren't AT LEAST 5-2, we could be in trouble. You guys have a rough patch coming up, so this early part of the season, could determine a lot.
You (fins) definately need some W's quickly to get some momentum. Can't expect end of season 6 game wins streaks this year (no team can).

I didn't see the MIA - PITT game. How did the coordination look between Culpepper and your WR's? Do you think they are in synch or are still ironing the bugs out? Welker had great stats. I read that Buffalo has played the Fins tough last 6 games - won most of them from what my senile mind can remember. You'll definately have to tackle McGahee better than the Pats did in the 1st half. He is tough to bring down.

?? Side note for one and all - young and old - The Pats official web site made some improvements last month. Does anyone know what software was added? I mean technically - did they add flash (macromedia) support or Java or make ActiveX changes?? My desktop PC handles it fine but not my fancy laptop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes