PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good Article about Seymour being the BEST D-Lineman in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you show me a box score when we are talking about Seymour shows me you dont appreciate the things he does that are not stats.

Yes I did watch the game I was there. We stayed in cali for the San Diego game and it was erased on the DVR when I returned so I did not breakdown the game. But I remember him getting into the backfield a few times and forcing O'Sullivan out of the pocket. The few pressures I remember made me think it was a good game for him but again I didn't break it down so maybe there were bad things I missed.

Can you point out a few negative Plays that were his fault from the San Fran game or are you just hating becuase he wasn't on the Box? What was the outcome of the play where seymour was driven back 5-8 yards?

I agree w/you on the fact that a two gap DE can't be graded on stats. I find it interesting that all other teams DB's get a pass when their pass rusher is out. From the article:
I gave the Bills a D and not an F because, in fairness, they were without premier pass rusher Aaron Schobel, and it showed.
Same as the excuse about SD's pass defense w/Merriman out. When you allow Ginn Jr. to have 175 yds receiving you deserve an F no matter the circumstances.

I think you are way off.

Seymour had a real good game vs denver and the Rams. He was good vs San Fran and as you said he had a good jets game too. I dont think the Chiefs ate him up as bad you are stating though I thought he would manhandle Alberts.

The last two games have been vintage Seymour and that is huge if he keeps that up than our de will be nasty.

Your right about Denver and that would make two consective games where he looked good.. And I hope its all up from here.. But SF and SD he didn't look good at all.. And I 100% disagree with you against KC.. Alberts locked himup and stuffed Richard all day..

I have to keep saying bad things about Seymour. The minute I actually came on this forum and said that if he kept playing the same way we should use him as trade bait in the offseason, he came out against Denver and absolutely ate them alive. So yes. Keep saying bad things about him because I really love watching the Seymour of old return and dominate things at the line of scrimmage.

Yeah, where is the brain dead know nothing who was yellling for Seymour to be released because he was so bad. I can't remember which of the cretins it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST