PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Seattle Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Egh.. Stupid Steelers, Stupid Broncos....

I can't understand how some of you can want the Steelers to win the Bowl. Their fans are even more classless than the Colts, and their franchise is built on Chop Blocks.

Go NFC Go.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
Egh.. Stupid Steelers, Stupid Broncos....

I can't understand how some of you can want the Steelers to win the Bowl. Their fans are even more classless than the Colts, and their franchise is built on Chop Blocks.

Go NFC Go.

It's amazing how people forget just how bad the squealer fans were going into last year's AFCC. After they had an almost perfect reg season on a cushy schedule. Much like the Colts did this year. I never liked Pitts, but grew to despise them last year. Even the Patriots embarrassing them in their house (again) didn't change my feeling toward them. As I've stated here before I can't see rooting for a conference. Either my AFC team got there or they didn't. And obviously this year they didn't. GO SEAHAWKS!

Last edited:
I'm rooting for the Seahawks also. I like Shaun Alexander and Mike Holmgren. I know this board would become a Pittsburgh board if/when the Steelers win. The Trolls would be out of control. I agree that Pittsburgh trolls made me hate them with a passion, though I always respected Cowher, Bettis and Roethlisberger. I hate Pittsburgh & Indy equally. I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach com Feb 5th around 10pm. I feel Seattle has no chance. I'd be thrilled with Seattle winning, but I see only a 10% chance of rain....err Seattle winning.

Michael said:
It's amazing how people forget just how bad the squealer fans were going into last year's AFCC. After they had an almost perfect reg season on a cushy schedule. Much like the Colts did this year. I never liked Pitts, but grew to despise them last year. Even the Patriots embarrassing them in their house (again) didn't change my feeling toward them. As I've stated here before I can't see rooting for a conference. Either my AFC team got there or they didn't. And obviously this year they didn't. GO SEAHAWKS!

Like your new Sigs--Micheal... ;) very nice

scott99 said:
I'm rooting for the Seahawks also. I like Shaun Alexander and Mike Holmgren. I know this board would become a Pittsburgh board if/when the Steelers win. The Trolls would be out of control. I agree that Pittsburgh trolls made me hate them with a passion, though I always respected Cowher, Bettis and Roethlisberger. I hate Pittsburgh & Indy equally. I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach com Feb 5th around 10pm. I feel Seattle has no chance. I'd be thrilled with Seattle winning, but I see only a 10% chance of rain....err Seattle winning.

I am rooting all the way for the Hawks to win. :rocker:
I realize the odds are not in our favor, but so what......Win or loose---The Seahawks have overcome a looong drought that much of the anticipated fans, like me, stood by watching and attending loosing games for years.

All the Years of Waiting and hoping for one day like the Patriots did at their first Super Bowl Appearance....Its finally in there reach, the Emerald City awaits any win to this team a HUGE ARCE REWARD!!!!

----Sleepless in Seattle is the right word for it!!!!!

Go Seahawks......

The Patriots weren't favored going into their first Super Bowl win either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL RECAP
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft