PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gilmore traded to Carolina

Maybe with Dallas shredding them and Tampa in division Carolina saw need to upgrade the secondary

The fact the Patriots entered the offseason with the third most cap space in the NFL and now had to trade their best player to create cap space is absolutely appalling.

"Gilmore is healthy.” He’s been running. “There is nothing wrong with the quad.”

@MikeGiardi on #NFLNow @nflnetwork

The fact the Patriots entered the offseason with the third most cap space in the NFL and now had to trade their best player to create cap space is absolutely appalling.

"Gilmore is healthy.” He’s been running. “There is nothing wrong with the quad.”

@MikeGiardi on #NFLNow @nflnetwork
They also spent a crap load in the off-season.

Some people saying he won't get a new deal and he'll play.

Gilmore is not going to be happy with this if what people are saying is true, unless he enjoys the idea of just going back home.

BUT--I suspect that the reporters are wrong. I suspect that Carolina is going to sign him to a long term deal.

Gilmore is not going to be happy with this if what people are saying is true, unless he enjoys the idea of just going back home.

BUT--I suspect that the reporters are wrong. I suspect that Carolina is going to sign him to a long term deal.

Clearly he’s happier there than here.

I mean, he can't play for the next two weeks anyway because since he was traded he's still on the PUP list. So if he's holding out for a new deal, he still doesn't need one until it's time to suit up for practice.

do you really believe that after the show you put on last year?
So you have… nothing… to show me? I figured that was the case. Never play poker, Stimmy. I wouldn’t want you to lose your last $50 and get your power cut off.

The bigger shocker here is this guy was actually told something..

Id be surprised if the contract is not redone with at least some guarantees for this yr.
Disappointed they couldn't do this here. Then again 6M and a pick is healthy for a rebuild team that is 1-3.

How many picks in week 9 now?!

People on this very forum seriously believed that Gilmore was actually injured and mocked the counter reporting. Absolutely laughable.

BUT - they will still claim victory despite being wrong for 130th consecutive time since 2019. The org is a ****ing disaster. Blunders are now the norm.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back