PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Toucher And Rich Show Is Over. Rich Moves On

Toucher and Rich were more entertaining and weren't strictly sports, often found them funny. Not sure why Rich left as he was reportedly offered decent money.. perhaps it was as simple as he wanted to move on.
Their sports take was benign compared to the idiotic vitriol spewed by Bertram, Felger and Maz..
Read where Dan Roche is going to take Rich's slot..

How was this show so popular?

Anytime I'd come across they were never talking sports, just doing a really lame/unfunny wacky random morning show shtick

Would guess Jim Murray or Hardy would be first two in line to replace him. To me Toucher and Rich were always the worst out of the morning, afternoon, and evening shows.
Jim Murray isn’t waking up that early.

Never a fan of that banal show or morning crap in general.

Rich is a ****ing music and movie nerd and cared more about what obscure loser 80s punk band was playing at the Paradise than the local sports teams. Toucher and Rich are both carpetbaggers. **** them both.
Once Adolfo left the show sucked

That’s what I was going to say. Terrestrial radio is dead and the New England sports radio shows should be extra dead. So much negativity and hot takes for no reason other than ratings. I’m so glad to never listen to any of it.
If you "never listen to any of it," how do you know it's no good? Gossip? A gift of second sight?

I have seen this show, maybe twice, and it does blow, hard. Apparently, serendipity has pulled your chestnuts out of the fire.

I also think "Toucher" and "Rich" sounds like the title of a story about a very broad-minded dog and his man.

Since the 70's. starting with Bob Wilson doing the Bruins' games, I have listened to every game I have cared about (Bruins, Pats) on the radio. Sometimes I run the network video as I listen, but not always. Only about half the time do I later watch the broadcast video.

If Radio must be killed, surely TV and TicTok and "Professional" Wrestling ought to have been put out of their misery long ago.

Rich is a ****ing music and movie nerd and cared more about what obscure loser 80s punk band was playing at the Paradise than the local sports teams. Toucher and Rich are both carpetbaggers. **** them both.
Once Adolfo left the show sucked
Are you angry, or aroused? It's hard to tell.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back