PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Toucher And Rich Show Is Over. Rich Moves On

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Would guess Jim Murray or Hardy would be first two in line to replace him. To me Toucher and Rich were always the worst out of the morning, afternoon, and evening shows.

reminds me of the split of dennis & callahan a number of years ago... money/contracts will kill a show quicker than uttering the "7 words" on air

but i gotta say, i dont listen to the sports hub... who is the driving force on the show?

I don't listen to this show and barely have knowledge of who the 2 hosts are but, just out of curiosity.... are we looking at a guy who moved on or was fired?

Toucher and Rich are both DBs, but I found Rich’s loud hyena laugh at things that weren’t remotely funny especially annoying. I’m glad he’s gone.

Is this the Jete fan or is that the other one?

Fred(staying) is the JETE fan

People listen to the radio?

Never really liked that show. Surprised at how popular that show is/was.

They were OK at times. Other times they went on and on about non-sports topics in which I had no interest . But I'm curious, what did Rich say on the radio that upset Toucher during his medical absence?

excited to see how WEEI manages to hire him and **** up their shows even more then they already are.

I bet Keefe is going to be the odd man out and this new hub grub takes over for one of the other hosts that moves to the night show.

This was a known thing for a while. Fred signed a new contract awhile ago and Rich didn't. And it was well known that the two guys had a falling out.

excited to see how WEEI manages to hire him and **** up their shows even more then they already are.

I bet Keefe is going to be the odd man out and this new hub grub takes over for one of the other hosts that moves to the night show.

If they hiring him to do afternoons and fire Adam Jones, it will be an improvement. And this is not a compliment to Shertenlieb.

Interesting that 98.5 keeps the junkie.

People listen to the radio?
That’s what I was going to say. Terrestrial radio is dead and the New England sports radio shows should be extra dead. So much negativity and hot takes for no reason other than ratings. I’m so glad to never listen to any of it.

The only time I've ever heard these guys is when they kicked Jim Gray off their show in 2019.

reminds me of the split of dennis & callahan a number of years ago... money/contracts will kill a show quicker than uttering the "7 words" on air

but i gotta say, i dont listen to the sports hub... who is the driving force on the show?

7 words?

like a string of 7 words? or are you referring to a list of 7 words that are considered No Nos? (ie: N word, etc)

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back