PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants defense can't match up against the Patriots offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightningbolt

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I think the Chargers defense matched up the best against the Patriots offense personnel wise. Cromartie is probably the only cb in the league that can cover Moss one on one as he demonstrated yesterday. And, our secondary is the best in the league, plus we can apply pressure to the quarterback. I don't think the Giants defense stands a shot, especially since the weather will be good.

Id like to agree, but, they already did once. They showed they can play us tough....

Id like to agree, but, they already did once. They showed they can play us tough....

???? What are you talking about, we put up 38pts on that defense on a cold, windy chilly night in a hostile stadium. This Pats offense in nice, lovely, warm Arizona will drop 45 on that weak Giant secondary. Moss has been quiet for 2 games, he will be ready to explode, especially with no one that can match up to him like Cromartie or Rashean Mathis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back