PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get Ready For The Colts Going Undefeated BS Again This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Mark my words.''The Colts won't go undefeated and will also choke against another 3-4 defense in the playoffs.

i agree, i actually hope the colts do go undefeated. There is no way they are gonna win the superbowl. I would love to watch the media kiss their ass and then watch as they get bounced.

What I love about the Colts staying undefeated is the coverage of the fossilized antique former Dolphins praying for the team to lose. I would love to get their hopes up by the Colts staying undefeated until we beat them in the AFC title game at the dome.

Haterproof said:
Mark my words.''The Colts won't go undefeated and will also choke against another 3-4 defense in the playoffs.

I was rooting for them to go undefeated in the regular season last year - and now that they've played the Pats I'll root for them again.

It would be great for them approach the final games undefeated - watch them struggle to determine whether to rest their players or go for the record - and then sit back to watch them eventually choke in the playoffs as they always do

It'll be right up there with the Yankees blowing a 3 game lead in the playoffs

Yes... I'm very much rooting for the Colts to go undefeated in the regular season

to be honest if our team was 8-0 we would all be somewhat excited at that prospect too...i dislike the colts but all the atten they get is earned...to win 8 games with that defense you need to be a very good team and they are .

If I were a Dolts fan I would be thinking this is like the movie "Groundhog Day." The higher up they pump you the longer the fall when you crash back to Earth.

I don't know, I saw a different coaching philosophy from Dungy this time around, much more ballsy-and they are winning close games, sometimes from behind. It IS possible these two have turned a corner and are ready to go all the way. Don't kill me, it's just a thought.

Same ****, different year.

I've seen no "corner" turned. I just see a team that is playing as well as they usually do in the regular season. No biggie, but highly annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes