PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

General Manager Search Thread

No his GM, is bottom 4 his coaching is what's legendary. He has plenty of years whiffing in the draft.. could you think of anyone that may have played QB to eliminate his draft and FA blunders?
I think I know the QB you may be alluding to. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how they were able to acquire him though! Surely it wouldn’t have been through the draft! Surely that incompetent dunce Belichick had nothing to do with acquiring that QB!

I think I know the QB you may be alluding to. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how they were able to acquire him though! Surely it wouldn’t have been through the draft! Surely that incompetent dunce Belichick had nothing to do with acquiring that QB!
That was ****’s pick.
Bill asked **** who he wanted and **** was adamant he wanted Brady who was basically going to be a scout team QB. At the time he was the 4th qb on the roster.

I love bill, but he is not responsible for Brady being drafted.

Very hard to defend the rounds 1-5 Bill and I will join the ugh crowd .... the 6th ... 7th ... undrafted pretty good.
Huge credit to Bill and his staff for finding and developing late rounders. Look at this Alex Austin kid who played every snap last night. Looked solid.

That was ****’s pick.
Bill asked **** who he wanted and **** was adamant he wanted Brady who was basically going to be a scout team QB. At the time he was the 4th qb on the roster.

So he is responsible for all the picks you don’t like because he is the guy making the pick, but the good picks only get credited to the underlings who supported it? Lame

That was ****’s pick.

Soooooo when he makes the decision when it's a great player, it's not him but when the player is a bust it's all him.

That was ****’s pick.

That's facts.

That's facts.
Not really, **** recommended him to Bill but Bill still made the pick. There were probably other picks Bill made that were recommended by other scouts/staff members but Bill made all the picks. bill also kept him on as a 4th QB because what he saw in practice.

Last edited:
That was ****’s pick.

Absolutely correct. It's like if we critique Bill people say he's being unfairly criticized. Please! We accoladed him deservedly so. He's NFL history he's the best to ever do it. How when it's looked like it has then we critique his decisions not him as a man.

BB also kept a 4th QB on the roster when it felt like a wasted roster spot. Just saying.
that 4QB on the roster had an insatiable desire to win that NO ONE could give to him.

So then every bad luck you dint like wasnt BBs either because a scout recommended it.
I have known our Scouting Department sucked for years the GOAT of QB's masked it. I am sure you know that.

Ideally, some nerd that works for the 49ers/ Rams.

Ideally, some nerd that works for the 49ers/ Rams.
And can hire his own head coach from there not be saddled with Mayo and the Bill Bobos

I have known our Scouting Department sucked for years the GOAT of QB's masked it. I am sure you know that.
BS and you definitely know that.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back