Game on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like NBC. Rams vs colts at 8PM.

I plan to hold a newspaper in front of my face whenever our former kicker, who is dead to me now, is shown.

Good primer for the real pre-season game tomorrow night.

Hopefully there won't be any serious injuries for the Col....either team.

Cleveburgh at Philly 7:30 for anyone with NFL Network - I think I'll be watching that to minimize my nausea while M&M ball wash Peyton.

PATSNUTme said:

I plan to hold a newspaper in front of my face whenever our former kicker, who is dead to me now, is shown.

NFL.com has the Rams game on FOX.

richpats said:
NFL.com has the Rams game on FOX.

You are right,it is on Fox, not NBC as I had posted.:snob:

Box_O_Rocks said:
I think I'll be watching that to minimize my nausea while M&M ball wash Peyton.

I ususally just mute the games. . .and attempt to throw sticky darts at Mannings head.

milwaukeebeers44 said:
I ususally just mute the games. . .and attempt to throw sticky darts at Mannings head.
That was good for a morning belly laugh!

PATSNUTme said:

I am taking the same approach to our ex kicker.

PATSNUTme said:
Looks like NBC. Rams vs coltsat 8PM.

I'll be rooting for Adam to tear his groin. Oh wait, is that bad karma? I mean, I'll be putting all my personal feelings aside and looking to see a good clean game. :rolleyes:

I hope Peyton Manning gets injured, not seriously, just so he'll have to watch his team suffer from the sidelines. Cruel but I'll make the injury not so bad for him.

"In a bizaar moved Tony Dungy had Peyton Manning holding for extra points, when new Colts kicker Adam Vinateri accidently kicked Peyton's hand breaking it in ten places while similtaneously displacing the patella in his kicking leg."

FreeTedWilliams said:
"In a bizaar moved Tony Dungy had Peyton Manning holding for extra points, when new Colts kicker Adam Vinateri accidently kicked Peyton's hand breaking it in ten places while similtaneously displacing the patella in his kicking leg."
Sounds good to me. :D

Kdo5 said:
I hope Peyton Manning gets injured, not seriously, just so he'll have to watch his team suffer from the sidelines. Cruel but I'll make the injury not so bad for him.

Hopefully Vinatraitor suffers the same fate...

For fantasy owners, it will be interesting to see how the new Rams HC, Linehan, uses Steven Jackson in the revamped offense. Unfortunately I'll be at work tonight and tommorow night. :(

I'll be curious to see how the protection of the Oline works for Payton in this game.

PatsChick87 said:
I'll be curious to see how the protection of the Oline works for Payton in this game.

Yeah me too but I'm sure the protection only breaks down in playoff games.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Cleveburgh at Philly 7:30 for anyone with NFL Network - I think I'll be watching that to minimize my nausea while M&M ball wash Peyton.
Rats, according to the NFL Netowrk schedule they're not playing the game until Midnight - guess it's Peyton and the kiss of Fox after all. :(

Last edited:
Box_O_Rocks said:
Rats, according to the NFL Netowrk schedule they're not playing the game until Midnight - guess it's Peyton and the kiss of Fox after all. :(

I thought that you would be all over the colts game as a scout. We don't play the Browns or the other team.

I won't watch our former kicker but I will be interested in seeing their other personnel.

PATSNUTme said:
I thought that you would be all over the colts game as a scout. We don't play the Browns or the other team.

I won't watch our former kicker but I will be interested in seeing their other personnel.
Nah, their going to do the same as they do every game, throw the ball.

Kdo5 said:

Why the hate? Why even be concern with Manning? He's a good QB. He's a good guy. He can't beat the Pats. Why worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News