PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to the Browns/Eagles game.

Eagles MARCH down the field. Tons of Mahe runs, 33 yd. Baskett catch, 7-0 Eagles.

EDIT: Scratch that. Mahe down at the 1. Next play, Mahe stuffed. Back to the 4. McNabb incompletion. Eagles forced to kick.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I'm listening to the Browns/Eagles game.

Eagles MARCH down the field. Tons of Mahe runs, 33 yd. Baskett catch, 7-0 Eagles.

EDIT: Scratch that. Mahe down at the 1. Next play, Mahe stuffed. Back to the 4. McNabb incompletion. Eagles forced to kick.
Ear wax build-up? :eek:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Ear wax build-up? :eek:

Nah, I was typing "7-0 Eagles" right when the commentator says "No! They're calling it back! Mahe down at the 1!"

:D

oh lord do I despise joe buck

think i'll have a gander at joseph addai to witness first hand the upgrade at running back...:singing:

pats1 said:
Nah, I was typing "7-0 Eagles" right when the commentator says "No! They're calling it back! Mahe down at the 1!"

:D

preseason for you too! :D

Flying Fungi said:
oh lord do I despise joe buck
Beat me to it. I was excited for football ... then I heard the voice. :mad: God he's horrid.

Flying Fungi said:
preseason for you too! :D

That's right. This is a dry run for tomorrow night.

As with last year, I'll be doing the chatroom play-by-play, while keeping an eye on the discussion thread. For sources, I'll have Reiss' blog open, Gil and Geno on, and CBS turned down.

Football's back. Gotta love it.

Oh, and Box - I'll be on vacation Sunday-Wednesday, so I'll see what I can get done (with the breakdown) Saturday, and then finish up next week.

thinking I'd like to see someone hit aikman over the noggin...i think i'd enjoy the game much much more if it was being covered by a concussed analyst sporting the 'troy aikman face'...

in a final act, paul tagliabue has awarded the colts a touchdown

7-0 indianapolis

opening kick off in a few minutes

Vinatieri shows his patented leg strength with a 15 yard kick-off

OH MY GOD. What a friggin bush league play to start the season by the Colts.

Nice new graphics by Fox.

Last edited:
39 seconds into pre-season and the words terrible and jim haslett are used together in a sentence for the first time

And Vinatieri almost shanks the XP. Well, I wouldn't be worried about the Rams this year.

BradyisGod said:
And Vinatieri almost shanks the XP. Well, I wouldn't be worried about the Rams this year.

think the odds of a marshall faulk retirement announcement are going up proportionately with the game clock?

Dexter Reid is the Colts starting safety??? Wasn't he the guy who could never crack the starting lineup for us??? Or am I mistaken.

RxJock1120 said:
Dexter Reid is the Colts starting safety??? Wasn't he the guy who could never crack the starting lineup for us??? Or am I mistaken.

You're correct.

But Doss and Sanders are the Colts' regular starters.

RxJock1120 said:

You are correct.

RxJock1120 said:

same guy--Indy scooped him up and plugged him in...UNC if I recall...

Were your ears ringing Pats1?

mgcolby said:
Were your ears ringing Pats1?

Honestly, before I read this post, my ears were actually ringing.

Freaky stuff.

(Although the 20-second delay on the FieldPass radio doesn't help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots