PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Full Patriots 2016 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why is Denver so late in the year? Stupid. And I hope Houston being TNF doesn't mean no Red Patriots Jersey.

No more funny stuff this year. Week 5 v CLE instead of IND. Does this mean that the NFL has given up on winning the Appeal or does it mean nothing at all?

No more funny stuff this year. Week 5 v CLE instead of IND. Does this mean that the NFL has given up on winning the Appeal or does it mean nothing at all?
Hmm? It means Indy forgot to win their division so they don't get to get stomped by NE this year

Hmm...TNF might not be boring to watch this year (for those who watch that sort of thing)

IMG_20160414_200628.jpg

No. Indy isn't on our schedule this year because they didn't finish first in their division. Houston did.. That's why we're playing Houston.. We're playing Cleveland because we play the AFC North this year.. Hence the games against Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

Do you realize Miami has two road games against Seattle and us to start the season?

2nd straight year Pats have had MNF and then had to go to Denver.

I'm good with this schedule. Week 9 bye is great, TNF is out of the way really early, and there aren't any long spans where the team is away or at home for too long. Longest string of road games is a couple weeks. Oh, and getting Miami in December instead of September is great too. It could've been way worse. I'll take it.

Except for the Patriots, Thursday night football sux.. And their "Color blast" was the stupidest thing I've seen since the XFL..

That's why I specifically said "MIGHT NOT BE". The qualifiers in that sentence count. It still has the potential to be boring...

Hmm...TNF might not be boring to watch this year (for those who watch that sort of thing)
Perhaps it will not be boring...but for the colorblind amongst us (*raises hand*) it might be nearly impossible anyway thanks to the "Color Rush" TNF program.

Hmm? It means Indy forgot to win their division so they don't get to get stomped by NE this year
oh give me a break. My point was that it's a boring game not a game with a major rival.

Except for the Patriots, Thursday night football sux.. And their "Color blast" was the stupidest thing I've seen since the XFL..

Apparently every game will be color rush this year.

Pats/Texans is the most interesting because they basically wear the same colors.

I'm guess Pats will be blue and the Texans will be red

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back