PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agent Signings around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we are going to try and address the pass rush.La canfora said we were never players for Allen, Ware . I know Bill has previously said sacks are overrated , but he must have seen the AFCCG.The history of immediate impact rookie pass rushers is not very long , and i' not sure we will even try to go for it in the draft.Hopefully I'm wrong.

Nicks to the Colts would bother me if it happened.

Wayne, Hilton, Nicks? Wow.

According to the New York Daily News, the Jets will sign TE Brandon Pettigrew shortly.

Phew! sure happy Pettigrew is off our Radar I prefer others like Scott Chandler.

Nicks to the Colts would bother me if it happened.

Wayne, Hilton, Nicks? Wow.

Nicks to Patriots would be how I'd like it he immediately would be our Best receiver.

Why is nobody talking about Shaun Phillips? He'd be a nice addition. 19 sacks past two seasons. Might even come cheap.

From Adam Schefter:

By and large, Tiffany free-agent prices are over. From now on, with a few exceptions, it's shopping at Target.

Time for the Pats to go to work.

any word on Corey wooton? would be a really solid pick up

We got some $$ to spend

[email protected] @patscap

have #Pats with 18,224,084 in cap space. Number includes Revis signing, Kelly restructure, Hooman's resigning+ anticipates Wilfork's release

Why is nobody talking about Shaun Phillips? He'd be a nice addition. 19 sacks past two seasons. Might even come cheap.

Age. Should be cheap. Would be a good rotational guy

DRC is a complete and utter moron for giving up 9 MILL a year to stay with denver..now he will get a "target" price.

We got some $$ to spend

Age. Should be cheap. Would be a good rotational guy

DRC is a complete and utter moron for giving up 9 MILL a year to stay with denver..now he will get a "target" price.

Phillips really slowed down at the end of the year. Age showed.

Phillips really slowed down at the end of the year. Age showed.

Wasn't he a starter last season though and playing a lot of snaps? As a rotational guy he wouldn't be a bad cheap signing.

Also, when Vince is released I'd hope some of that $18m cap space goes to McCourty with a nice new extension.

Wasn't he a starter last season though and playing a lot of snaps? As a rotational guy he wouldn't be a bad cheap signing.

Also, when Vince is released I'd hope some of that $18m cap space goes to McCourty with a nice new extension.

McCourty already has a $5M cap hit, so it wouldn't surprise me if a new came with a minimal increase on his 2014 cap. Basically just the pro-rated portion of the signing bonus.

A McCourty extension could actually free up additional cap space.

would free up another 1-2 mill

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m

Cardinals signed WR Ted Ginn Jr. And LB Matt Shaughnessy.

Been waiting all day for the damn Patriots sign Brandon Browner announcement. I feel like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes