PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Freddie Mitchell to jail

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Adam Schefter:
Former Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell reported to prison Friday to begin a 37-month sentence for his role in a tax-fraud scheme.

BB: all he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was happy when he was in the game

Rodney Harrison: You're a first round pick getting shutout by a safety, how sad is that?

LOL at that awesome quote by BB. I have no fondness for Fredex, except for the humor one can mine from his sheer awfulness.

Someone should Fred-Ex him a care package.

fredex residing in the Big House, i'm shocked.:eek: well not really.:snob:

there are archived posts on THIS board by members of long standing that PREDICTED then what has come to fruition today. It's unfortunate.

Adam Schefter:
Former Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell reported to prison Friday to begin a 37-month sentence for his role in a tax-fraud scheme.

BB: all he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was happy when he was in the game

Rodney Harrison: You're a first round pick getting shutout by a safety, how sad is that?

Good riddance, Fredex. Have fun in jail!

Deprived of a ring and deprived of freedom. Two happy days in my life. That was a great day when the Pats served him some major crow

The U.S. government just signed Fredex for 3 years and 250k.

You guys are harsh.

there are archived posts on THIS board by members of long standing that PREDICTED then what has come to fruition today. It's unfortunate.

I was one of them.

One down, Suggs, Porter and the HC of the NYJ to go.

well, one good thing about all of this is, Freddie is going IN as a wide receiver already....:biggrin2:

He didn't have the reputation of being a smart guy with good character.

Tax fraud means he'll have to go to a Frederal Penitentiary.

Glee over this guy's downfall because he said some dumb **** 9 years ago? ******ed.

well, one good thing about all of this is, Freddie is going IN as a wide receiver already....:biggrin2:

Apparently he's quite popular in the prison cafeteria. Every time he goes to sit down, there are guys lining up to push in his stool. :D

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back