PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers fuel the fire: Pats miffed by foes' S/B chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Pats team thrives off disrespect. I think you will see one fired up NE squad this Sunday. May god have mercy on the Chargers because the Pats surely won't! Let's go Pats!! Rip em a new one and do it for Rodney! :rocker:

I believe if the Chargers had not spoken a single word this week, the Pats would have found the Bolts complete silence as disrespectful!:enranged:

I think it's a stretch to get offended by the stuff that Reche's friends said. But the comments from last year's meeting at Foxboro, that's a different story.

I believe if the Chargers had not spoken a single word this week, the Pats would have found the Bolts complete silence as disrespectful!:enranged:

LOL.......

I think it's a stretch to get offended by the stuff that Reche's friends said. But the comments from last year's meeting at Foxboro, that's a different story.

only to be repeated tomorrow around 800pm est:rocker: :singing: :D

Reche is so full of crap. He said that he thinks the Chargers are looking past the Pats. There's no way in hell any member of the Chargers is looking past the Pats. That's completely ridiculous.

Last edited:
I always thought that the bulletin board material stuff is retarted thinking and just made up by the media to gain attention in the papers or on tv - its BS straight up:bricks:
You ever play football? I played in high school and the mental commitment is equal to the physical at the end of the game. When you are so tired you can barely stand and need one more play, then another, it is hard to go all out each time.

If you have a personal dislike for the man opposite you, it really does make you dig a bit deeper, as in "no way will I let this s.o.b. laugh at me when it's over."

That's just high school, of course, and these guys play for money. But they all have huge egos, and like nothing better to prove someone who doubted them wrong.

On a logical level, yeah, maybe it sounds ******ed. But the game isn't played on a logical level. Tell me you would play the same if you were down one point playing racquetball against your brother and the guy who stole your first girl friend and still teases you about bonking her.

Couldn't agree more, The San Diego Chargers are one of the classiest teams in the NFL, If these writers knew anything about them, they would know, that the Chargers do not, and i repeat do not trash talk any team ever, end of story period. The only poor sportsman conduct i see is this Patriots team

Bad Karma and Very uncool. :nono:

The only thing that actually could possibly get the Pats fired up was Merriman's idiocy on last weeks half time show but I dont think the Chargers have run their mouths too much, well besides their moronic fans.

merriman's been saying superbowl since the draft in 06 so if we wouldn't have said anything this week people would have just pointed out that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back