PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Francoma's an IDIOT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael said:
If that were true you wouldn't be posting here. Because there would be just as much traffic in the sox forum. Go call WEEI. They'll cry with you about sox management ALL day long.

Excellent point! I have a feeling that pretty soon, the powers that be on this site will end this nonsense once and for all and ensure that the Desperate Housewives and their fans no longer encroach on this forum.

I agree

Brady'sButtBoy said:
I don't want to hear any "put it in the redsox forum" junk. All major league NE sports fans have a haert felt interest in the Red Sox team that Tito regularly disrupts. Francoma makes me sick with his X's and O's moves. Too late pulling a starter, too late/too early with a defensive replacement, pinch hitting for the wrong guys at the wrong time, calling for pitch outs when everyone this side of Neptune knows they are coming, being tardy with having someone up in the pen, etc., etc., etc.......

Tonight- His team is loose and rolling. manny has jacked two and the team acn really feel the juice on the road - we're putting down one of the supposed threats to our season. Beckett has thrown around 80 pitches and has kept the Jays to two runs by pitching through 7 innings again ( what a great start to a LONG season) - a perfect chance to reinforce the kid's confidence and put down the pesky Jays. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Tito the Moron, just has to let Beckett go back out for the 8th - he's a player's manager after all. But a hit batsmen and a home run isn't enough to convince Tito the Brainless that he should yank the kid who has clearly lost his focus. Nope, another homerun to Vernon Wells, who already had a jack against Beckett tonight, was needed to convince the The Moron that Beckett was done.

Instead of bringing in Foulke to start the 8th, and having Timlin ready to go in case of a minor problem. Francoma now has to call upon Timlin with a tiny lead - and NO pitcher feels better with a one run lead when he could have started with a 4 RUN LEAD. I'd say it's obvious that Francoma understands these basic tenets, but we know he does not.

So, instead of having Pap flamethrow the Jays for the save in the 9th, Pap is wasted protecting a tie. did anyone really doubt the Jays were bound to win after they oevercame such a dominant pitching performance that Beckett gave for 7 innings. The Jays were reeling - Burnett was gone with an injury, the Sox had launched 4 homers and the Jay's were facing a Sox bullpen which hadn't blown a save yet. Add in the fact that Tito the Moron had a team that was cruising and loosey goosey, ready to really put it's foot down on the AL East, and all he needed to do was follow the plan. but no, he knew better. which really means he knew NOTHING. He's an idiot.........

that is one of Francona's biggest flaws....he NEVER seems to instinctively realize when it is time to pull a pitcher....last night was abysmmal.....everyone could see Beckett was losing it....after pitching brilliantly I might add...and he gets shelled TWICE in a row after beaning a guy....Tito.....clueless....sends in Timlin who has sucked a## so far this year and he gets jacked right away.....the rest is history......anyways, I like Tito from what I see of him as a "person"....but he is an average manager at best that makes "shottenheimer" like decisions......oh well.....sox still on top!

Move this to the Red Sox forum

There was already a Red Sox thread here yesterday. There can't be another for another two weeks.

Now we have to have some lesbian cheerleader threads and something about Monte Beisel's wife.

Franconer is an idiot. It's also idiotic to have more than one Red Sox Thread in two weeks. No more until the end of May on this forum.

weep.jpg

I know this sounds like hindsight, but the truth is that last night after raging about this moron I meant to point out that Clement would definitely be shelled today because Clement has no backbone but mostly because the Jays run hot and cold. Giving them the win last night just set them off on another streak.

You're right about him having little feel about when a pitcher is finished or when he's not. For example, Tito the brainless left Wells in way, way past the reasonable limit in his first start - left him in even after it was plain that Wells wanted out and may have contributed to Boomer's knee getting worse by doing so. Lord help us...

Francoma snapped the spell that was building around the Sox with buffoonery last night. And the most amazing thing is that Tito the Brainless had no understanding of what was going on in the BIG picture. What a GOOOOON, he makes me nuts.....

Last edited:
Taking Beckett out at 78 pitches would have been silly. The goal last night was to save the pen while Toronto burned their's. Beckett finishing wouldn't have surprised me at all, he just went up in smoke for some reason. What was it? Like 8 pitches between 6-2 and 6-5?

God-awful ball and strike calls were the only glaring problem last night.

Bill's Girl said:
He spelled it wrong on purpose! One of the Yankee fans on 'EEI calls him FranCOMA......

The should have left Foulke in after that walk......

Even our coach loves the SOX.......More Kool-Aid!

http://patriotreport.blogspot.com/beli_sox.jpg

Well that is even worse BG, he is a Yankee loving piece of trash troll. wow, tere is no hope.

He leaves Schilling in for the 7th at 117 pitches already. What a sackless marvel...

Well, I wasn't going to start it up again...but what a dimwit. Schill sits forever on a very cold night while the Sox go ahead in the 7th, he's already thrown 117 as noted above, he's 39 yrs old and this is only April, the Sox just had a day off so everyone in the pen is rested, Foulke has been really coming on...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Tito the Brainless not only sends Schilling back out, he allows Schilling to continue into the 130's AFTER THE GAME HAD ALREADY BEEN TIED. And, Tito the Brainless had NO ONE warming up to start the 7th, even though his team had just gone ahead and his older starter was at 117 to begin the inning. He just a piece of doggy doo doo manager......

Francoma has got to be one of the worst X and O type managers going.

And even though he did a 3 run jack job to win, someone is going dis Manny for his base running gaffe, but it was Varitek who was inexpicably thrown out at second BEFORE Manny was nailed in the rundown.

Last edited:
Please move this Red Sux crap or delete it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST